Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introducing myslef

Hi guys,I'm from epona and I don't think I'm felling epona anymore. It's very anoying with all this high lvl drama going around and such. Well im bringing a friend over as well so it's me and her. We have done some scouting and this world seems filled with lots of love. I can't wait to meet y'all.
My new name is drastic,my friends inf1ni. I'll be willing to trade all my warrior stuff on epona like full diomond armor wep full warden meteroric sword and some astral pieces plus my lix items for some here.

Ps. Ive never started an account over again so I don't know how hard it is without rejuvs and stuff any tips?
Drasticwaror lvl102+ warrior
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drastic ranger lvl20+ranger
Drasticly lvl 45+druid
Bankdrastic lvl2 Mage bank

Re: Introducing myslef

Welcome to Gwydion! There are people who you should advoid, and I don't want to mention them on here..... But my name is Xsieg, and if you ever need anything, lemme know! And you shoulda posted this earlier.... :/ I just sold my bronze ammulet of energy. I could of gived it to you... Well lemme know if you need help, will always be happy to take my time and help new members!
World: Gwydion
Druid/Xsieg

Like Cteria said welcome to Gwydion! You should avoid the bad people like Ct said and enjoy playing here, good luck!
Veneficus:73:Mage// MaratheDamane
Tollyth1:89:Ranger// Covenant
NewHealer:102:Druid// Covenant
EpicMickey:104:Warrior// Covenant
Rally:61:Rogue
Gwydion

Hey Drastic welcome to gwyd :D If u need any help ask me please im always wiling to help everyone(if they are nice of course) :) Looking forward to meet ya in game send me a friend request as soon as u find me
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

Yep xyeig is nice . Shep is nice . Loads. Are nice . A lot of high lvls Re nice.....not all.... Just saying.
Welcome to GWYDION . My name is jack. I can give u some stuff like armour to help u lvl up. If u want some advice as to how to lvl when u start ask some low levels they are same as you now..only u have experience of game. :D