Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for someone

Hey I just recently started my account on the forums so I’m not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this but I am looking for a player on the world Gwydion by the name of Goldfinger. If you are in contact with him please let me know, thanks.

Re: Looking for someone

Hey I just recently started my account on the forums so I’m not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this but I am looking for a player on the world Gwydion by the name of Goldfinger. If you are in contact with him please let me know, thanks.
Pretty sure he's quit the game.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Looking for someone

Yes he has but I forgot my login details for my account and he would know it, i tried to email him but it must be his old email address.
You'd probably have better luck contacting Support for your account details, rather than an old friend who you shared the account with. If you can remember any details about the account - character name/level/class, any platinum purchases (check your purchase history with your google play/icloud account) etc, send them to Support and they should be able to help recover your account.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!