Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gwydion

EDIT I HAVE THE INFO THANKYOU EURDYICE
Last edited by Legolas1234 on Tue May 21, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: Gwydion

Gwyd kind of fluctuates, there is one end game clan (Relentless) who have been dom for several years now, they can do anything up to BT, no Dino at this time. At any point in time there is generally a comp clan (currently Divergent) who manage to attain various levels of success up to Gele until tensions get too high and the whole thing blows up then the cycle starts again.

Relent also have an alliance with Prestige Worldwide who are another mid-end game clan and seems to act a little like a feeder at the moment as toons have to be in Rele to get DG.

All the clans are good in their own way, people are generally nice to each other and pretty much anyone will help you if you ask. At end game it can get a bit tense depending on who is active and how much success the comp is having. Compared to other comp servers seems like it is generally on the friendlier end of the scale.

Economy is a bit slow, hps/hastes 4k, others generally 1k, combos 7(ish?) Idr haven't sold any in ages. Mount tokens like 80k at the moment, tbh it's great if you're a plat buyer you will get a bunch of gold real fast.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Gwyd kind of fluctuates, there is one end game clan (Relentless) who have been dom for several years now, they can do anything up to BT, no Dino at this time. At any point in time there is generally a comp clan (currently Divergent) who manage to attain various levels of success up to Gele until tensions get too high and the whole thing blows up then the cycle starts again.

Relent also have an alliance with Prestige Worldwide who are another mid-end game clan and seems to act a little like a feeder at the moment as toons have to be in Rele to get DG.

All the clans are good in their own way, people are generally nice to each other and pretty much anyone will help you if you ask. At end game it can get a bit tense depending on who is active and how much success the comp is having. Compared to other comp servers seems like it is generally on the friendlier end of the scale.

Economy is a bit slow, hps/hastes 4k, others generally 1k, combos 7(ish?) Idr haven't sold any in ages. Mount tokens like 80k at the moment, tbh it's great if you're a plat buyer you will get a bunch of gold real fast.
Thanks eurydice for the information :) i am a plat buyer indeed any idea on chests? planning on getting some thursday so it would be great to know before then
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

Thanks eurydice for the information :) i am a plat buyer indeed any idea on chests? planning on getting some thursday so it would be great to know before then
Mm circa 35k probably. If you sell on the ah in secret you might get a bit more but in buy sell people would probably call you out.

Edit: we use line for chats
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

Mm circa 35k probably. If you sell on the ah in secret you might get a bit more but in buy sell people would probably call you out.

Edit: we use line for chats
great i dont use ah for my plat item sales, but 35k is reasonable
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

Where I said hp's are 4k that was clearly a lie and was supposed to be xp's.... We aren't just super into health lixes on Gwyd

*P.s. tysm for the thank you but next time you can spell my toons name right if you like :D however if I ever come up with a brand of slushie or snow cone pretty sure it's going to be called euryice now ♥
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

Where I said hp's are 4k that was clearly a lie and was supposed to be xp's.... We aren't just super into health lixes on Gwyd

*P.s. tysm for the thank you but next time you can spell my toons name right if you like :D however if I ever come up with a brand of slushie or snow cone pretty sure it's going to be called euryice now ♥
idk if i want too xD jokes
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

Cheeky monkey :lol:

Send me a mail ig when you start out and I will send you a few things to get you going
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

Cheeky monkey :lol:

Send me a mail ig when you start out and I will send you a few things to get you going
will do:)
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis