Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

stuck in low gear

i am having a hard time im not sure if it was patches updates or what, i started with a ranger, then warrior then rouge, got each up to around lvl 20, then i got stuck, now i get no exp on my kills or i go higher level and get wasted, wtf guys, how does this work?...
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion

Re: stuck in low gear

at level 20, i suggest you go to northern peninsula. the giants there give as much exp as the level 20+ acolytes at catacombs. only difference is that, the storm fists are fewer in numbers..meaning, u wont be overwhelmed with too many enemies.

another way to level up is to work with a druid around your own level. u can fight slightly higher level mobs, since u wont need to wait to bandage ur wounds. natures touch are excellent! you help ur druid by fighting for him/her and u both level up. just make sure ur druid is kept safe at all times... :D if ur healer dies..u die as well... take note.. they are weak..light armour... :lol: . unless they root and use lighting. :D
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

and another thing... keep to one character at a time if u really want to level up. pick one that you like best.

i didnt really see an issue with 20-30 my biggest issue is 40 pluss its like a snag zone were you get stuck, its really hard to get exp without dieing
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion

hey guys.... seems like the system is a little better balanced you are doing a wonderful job, not to sound condescending, i mean it, things are much better now, i am still noticing that every couple of lvls you basically have to group up to get to the next lvl where you can handle yourself before experience drops off, also, i have grouped several times with same lvl characters to my self and found that when we all have a hard time beating things the experience seems to be very little, so is like we have to stick to a curtain section before being the "right" lvl for the next, whats going on there?...
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion

and another thing... keep to one character at a time if u really want to level up. pick one that you like best.
Oh, now i take that offensive indi!!!! :evil: Bahaha jk(:

SilentFish
Druid
Lvl 80+

Everyone, and everything in this world, has a purpose, so never feel left out.

Oh, now i take that offensive indi!!!! :evil: Bahaha jk(:
huhh??? how was that offensive? it boggles my mind how you arrived at that conclusion..even if u think it's a joke. :)