Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Copied post just in case

User; superguy907, of the Celtic knights, has on many occations used his higher level to step into my boss fights and take credit for the kill , this last time was in crook back , I waited for two hours to get my chance at the king and super guy even added my to a group, then dropped out and took credit away from me and one other player, this is not ok and something must be done to stop him
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion

Re: Copied post just in case

I wasn't worried about the loot it was the quest completion, and super guy would have from past experience waited then smacked the king in the end, I thought in a group I would get the completion, he dropped the group took credit and fast traveled out, I'm not a whinny little kid here, I'm 26 years old and this guy keeps pulling these pranks all over, I'm just tired of him interfering
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion

I second this act of intolerance...he pulled the same stunt two days ago in a shalemont boss fight. I was on my alt druid (Epichealtime) and my group needed extra dps/tank for blackblade...superguy (whos really not that super) was of an ok lvl for the fight and offered his help when i called for it over shout chat. So i grouped him and being the highest warrior in the group at the time i made him tank. Big mistake. When blackblade had no red in his hp bar left and a couple of hit points to go Mr. Not-so-superguy dropped group took the kill and teleported to wherever with the drop (which was blackblades sword). My group was furious and so was i...

I say a serverwide boycott of superahole is started...let the ratbastard solo his bosses from now on and work by himself...
Name: Darkrevenger
Class: rogue
Lvl: 83
World: gwydion
Clan: Saints

Name: Epichealtime
Class: druid
Lvl: 46
World: gwydion
Clan: TheMob (chieftian)

Boycott indeed. Im with you.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Support is great, and much abliged, now of only admin would do something, maybe we need to get some pvp npc's as inforcers, or a report user feature someone will actually pay attention to so that if a charictor gets enough reports from ( seperate) users than that charictor gets removed
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion

User; superguy907, of the Celtic knights, has on many occations used his higher level to step into my boss fights and take credit for the kill , this last time was in crook back , I waited for two hours to get my chance at the king and super guy even added my to a group, then dropped out and took credit away from me and one other player, this is not ok and something must be done to stop him
I know this is an old thread but, me and Sotiria (when she was lv 68) were fighting Carlow the Killer as a group. Then JMCEW pops up and sends an invite and we accept. JMCEW was tanking, so when there's only like 10 hp on Carlow, he leaves group. And one time he was FORCING me to buy 4k plat for $100 and told me to give him HALF. For what? And I didn't buy the plat and since then he blocked me and stopped talking to me. What's wrong with you?
I approve this message.

I know this is an old thread but, me and Sotiria (when she was lv 68) were fighting Carlow the Killer as a group. Then JMCEW pops up and sends an invite and we accept. JMCEW was tanking, so when there's only like 10 hp on Carlow, he leaves group. And one time he was FORCING me to buy 4k plat for $100 and told me to give him HALF. For what? And I didn't buy the plat and since then he blocked me and stopped talking to me. What's wrong with you?

JMCEW will also no longer be supported from myself or my clan. Boycot jerks who cant play as a team list includes but is not limited to

JMCEW
SUPERGUY907
SUPERPEE907
TUK (SHADOWS) WARRIOR_____________________
GLADIER (ACID WARRIORS) ROGUE
YOUR (ACID WARRIORS) WARRIOR
TRICKY MICK (ACID WARRIORS) DRUID......................TOOK A KILL FROM OUR GROUP AS A WHOLE GROUP THEM SELVES
GALDORAN (ACID WARRIORS) WARRIOR....................WE HAD NO CHANCE THEN THEY LAUGHED ABOUT IT, LETS SEE IF
NOTVALID (ACID WARRIORS) RANGER_____________.....WE CAN FIX THERE HUMOR 10:30PM 06-25-2012

MORE TO FOLLOW AS THEY APPEAR IN GAME
Last edited by UpsychoU on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
UoooanitaoooU lvl 16
Ranger Gwydion
UooanitaooU lvl 63
Warrior Gwydion
UoanitaoU lvl 43
Druid Gwydion
UanitaU lvl 51
Rouge Gwydion