Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Here's Something Cool: Rules!

Was Proteus’s requirements a typo? It says DL, prettty sure its EDL like gele or have I been missing out this whole time? ;-;
No as of 6-26-2018, proteus remains a dl aura req. We talked about changing it but it never became a reality. As bt dies more and we get better gear the server over all dps will increase so I see no reason to change now and I doubt it would in the future.
That and Proteus doesn't have skills that target and dmg people without edl aura, so I think it was decided edl aura isn't necessary.

And again just to reiterate, if ya have any questions feel free to ask any eg player. The rules are generally well known and they can help you out. Epona rules are subject to change as the server decides what happens. For example a year ago Snorri was all class roll, however after much campaigning and a server wide vote, it was changed to a more fair class roll.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Yeah, Epona is pretty friendly until you start breaking rules, and trust me you will hear about it if you do, so better to know the rules beforehand so you can play by them. And like Shadow said, most end game players can explain them if something doesn't make sense (someone even asked me why we haste at bosses if he has a haste weapon after he read the rules, it's a pretty simple explanation, and I had no problem explaining). Just keep in mind these rules change, not too often, but they do from time to time, because the Epona Community runs the server the best way we see fit. If you play Epona and you want a say in how we play you should ask to join our WeChat channels. I'll try and keep these rules as up to date as possible going forward, please check back from time to time to make sure you are up to date on rules!

About this haste required on all bosses, how easy is it to get hastes on epona without buying chests? And how much do they usually sell for?
Fairly easy, can often find them in ah or someone shouting they are selling. The average I’ve seen is 3k per, nothing like Lugh :p
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So no clans? No competition? All PvE? Great if it works for u guys but dont you feel that after a while all your hard work is pretty pointless? I mean, 'yay you got a godly sharpshot ring!' but no ffa so whats the difference if im using a godly or mighty? The points boost alone? Kinda boring.
Also, why camp? If its a server where u all share everything why not just make planned server raids for every time something is due? One call to all on band or whatever you use and bam, 100 ppl log for a 5 minute kill. Idk, just seems like after a while it would get old, especially if you showed at every boss and never won a roll or anything above majestic (its possable). How do those ppl get geared or even noticed?
Sorry but games need sides. To drive one forward there must be competition, even friendly. To be rewarded for efforts must be fair, not random. To improve must be long sought and fought for, not instant and easily gained.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage