Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Xfer question

How do I xfer? I’m wanting to xfer a no level requirement hero ammy here. I’m from crom. Also how much would one cost here?
Transfers are inherently risky, and there is no official support from OTM for them. If attempting a transfer it's recommended that you use a trusted middleman, or only transfer with someone who has an impeccable reputation.

If you wanted to get a hero ammy on Epona in exchange for one on Crom, you'll have to hope someone is equally willing to make the transfer. Doing 1:1 transfers tend to be difficult, much easier to find a transfer of gold or plat items. I'd say average going price for hero ammys on Epona is around 200-250k, though I haven't seen many sold lately.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Re: Xfer question

How do I xfer? I’m wanting to xfer a no level requirement hero ammy here. I’m from crom. Also how much would one cost here?
Transfers are inherently risky, and there is no official support from OTM for them. If attempting a transfer it's recommended that you use a trusted middleman, or only transfer with someone who has an impeccable reputation.

If you wanted to get a hero ammy on Epona in exchange for one on Crom, you'll have to hope someone is equally willing to make the transfer. Doing 1:1 transfers tend to be difficult, much easier to find a transfer of gold or plat items. I'd say average going price for hero ammys on Epona is around 200-250k, though I haven't seen many sold lately.
Ok thank you.