Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ALL ABOUT EPONA.

[quote="rachelmarie"]I miss Epona and ios worlds back before ipods a5chip and substandard RAM became too outdated to run CH. I'm seriously considering forking out 400~ on a new iPod touch 6 but it's like a months' worth of pay.. I'm finding working on a new char from scratch on Android is lame and the world is small and i hate not having all my stuff i worked so hard for like rejuvs and speed items - running is soooo slow! I don't have half as much spare time as i used to because I'm early 20s and working fulltime to pay rent *sigh*, and soon trying to reapply for college. But I miss playin

Who still plays? Didn't know Dilvar still around![/quote]

Hey Rachel!!

Dam long time haha used to lix together. I still play ^^
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

I miss Epona and ios worlds back before ipods a5chip and substandard RAM became too outdated to run CH. I'm seriously considering forking out 400~ on a new iPod touch 6 but it's like a months' worth of pay.. I'm finding working on a new char from scratch on Android is lame and the world is small and i hate not having all my stuff i worked so hard for like rejuvs and speed items - running is soooo slow! I don't have half as much spare time as i used to because I'm early 20s and working fulltime to pay rent *sigh*, and soon trying to reapply for college. But I miss playin

Who still plays? Didn't know Dilvar still around!
I need you rachel..............❤️
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

U guys kill all bosses with every clan then or do i missunderstand it? Also u gotta buy the dl then or can still earn it?

Just some question bc the world seems like alot of fun :)
basically anyone can join in besides scammers. So all clans. ;p You can buy and sell dl drops but some clans might get hurt if you do so (like a purple crown they will get mad at you and might try to get a vendetta against u) even though its allowed it really isnt in some cases depending on the clan ;p