Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Intresting blog i found,,,

im sure this is nothing new to whoever reads this, but still gave me a good chuckle :D

Edit.. Removed link to blog by popular demand, my appoligies to whom were offended by the material it contained. It was never a goal of mine to upset or make fun of people. I simply thought it was so childish that we could all get a good laugh at the time this person invested into making up stuff about epona to simply get a rise out of the people he mentions. Well congrats to the "yo momma" blogger because it worked. I guess some people cannot laugh at themselfs.. However true or untrue it may be.

I still hold no responsibility for creating or partaking in the blogs details. I simply copy and pasted the link.
Last edited by ArcherGuy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
La vita è bella

**Located in GMT -8 or UTC -7*
Level- 189+ ranger, Archerguy founder of DéjàVu - Epona
Level- 155 spear ranger, Arch3rguy - Rhaiannon
~ KiK messanger name Archerguy -Very friendly and helpful! Feel free to message me!

Re: Intresting blog i found,,,

FYI i decided to share this because i thought it was childish and funny. But says nothing about my opinions of the players mentioned in the blog, i just thought we could use a little comic relief after this stressful week. Learn to laugh at the haters!
La vita è bella

~ KiK messanger name Archerguy -Very friendly and helpful! Feel free to message me!

FYI i decided to share this because i thought it was childish and funny. But says nothing about my opinions of the players mentioned in the blog, i just thought we could use a little comic relief after this stressful week. Learn to laugh at the haters!

Source- google image Lao Tzu www.simplereminders.com
La vita è bella

im sure this is nothing new to whoever reads this, but still gave me a good chuckle :D

Edit.. Removed link to blog by popular demand, my appoligies to whom were offended by the material it contained. It was never a goal of mine to upset or make fun of people. I simply thought it was so childish that we could all get a good laugh at the time this person invested into making up stuff about epona to simply get a rise out of the people he mentions. Well congrats to the "yo momma" blogger because it worked. I guess some people cannot laugh at themselfs.. However true or untrue it may be.

I still hold no responsibility for creating or partaking in the blogs details. I simply copy and pasted the link.

:roll:
La vita è bella