Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What ever happened to Clan Xxxxx ?

I didn't join a clan till my 90s on my main but i have noticed so many big clans just disappear over the last 2 years and a bit.

Does anyone have fond memories or funny stories about past clans? Maybe proud achievements ?

The ladies in Wardens were always kind to me (as an outsider), and two of Stella's clans that i was in were good value.

So what are your stories? If we don't tell them they will fade because we don't have any way to record things as we do in RL.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Re: What ever happened to Clan Xxxxx ?

Tbw was only good clan in epona. Nuff said.
Well this isn't a good beginning!!

Don't you have more to say about TBH ? I dont remember that one. May be before my time ie very late 2011.

Why did you like it so much?
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

The black watch was the name of the clan and that was a great clan Shagg was the guild leader want to say it might've been Alexxxx's first clan also it was a great clan back when Stonevale is the highest area there was

The black watch was the name of the clan and that was a great clan Shagg was the guild leader want to say it might've been Alexxxx's first clan also it was a great clan back when Stonevale is the highest area there was
Tbw was better when stoneval and shalemont werent around until a couple weeks/ months in that update, then some bs happening and ruined a great thing
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Insomniacs, Stella's clan. It used to have another name, but it was disbanded under the name Insomniacs. There was also FairyTail, Lufia's clan, that I was in for awhile. That one was a very social clan.

Insomniacs, Stella's clan. It used to have another name, but it was disbanded under the name Insomniacs. There was also FairyTail, Lufia's clan, that I was in for awhile. That one was a very social clan.
Shogun was better but ya know some people ruined it
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

LordsofZen was the first clan I can remember. I loved boss hunting in cata with zenoid and clannies.
The world of EPONA.
Eik- Ranger - lvl 105+
Drasticwaror-warrior-retired (yes i know how to spell warrior)
Redbane-druid-bank
If you aim at nothing your bound to hit it

TheBlackWatch was the best and most fun clan there was. It was all perfect and amazing until beginning of update 3, when Shag started playing less and less, and eventually quit. Unans alt is the only member in the clan now that plays, but sadly he is only a clansman, and cant invite other people.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

TheBlackWatch was the best and most fun clan there was. It was all perfect and amazing until beginning of update 3, when Shag started playing less and less, and eventually quit. Unans alt is the only member in the clan now that plays, but sadly he is only a clansman, and cant invite other people.
I remember Everunner from Tbw when I was a lvl 8 druid and high lvls used to farm the crookback bosses. He gave me a druid item i was ecstatic and joined up with them when I got a bit higher. They were great.