Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When u get sick of CH or Epona and are quitting....

Just my suggestions.....

Don't delete your app.

Don't give away all your stuff

Don't delete your characters.

DO stay away for a month or two.

DO play another game, maybe non MMO. Plants versus Zombies etc

DO stay off the forums. You feel negative already and the forums are filled with it (plus fun stuff).

Then after your break come back and see how you feel. Friends will say they missed you and the annoying people will have forgotten you or at least have found other victims.

So many people have left, then come back with new characters and no lux.....then left again !!

And other people never come back. People i knew before and missed.

Plus others i would have LIKED to know (yes even YOU Chicken...oops I mean Alpha :) )

Anyway end of my motivational speaking (that will be $100 please).
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Re: When u get sick of CH or Epona and are quitting....

lando why is this so pointed at me :lol: :lol: :lol:
HellMage you only one in a long line of people I have known who got sick of CH then found coming back difficult.

But I know you can get back to your former condition. Or start a new toon and you might enjoy it more. Good luck.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I agree with u. I got sick of CH, left, played another game for a few months, came back, and was fine. This is definately the was to do it. The only thing is then u kick urself for losing all that time.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

+1
I'm doing this. See everybody in a couple months. I'm really not finding enjoyment in this game like I used too. To many good faces gone, and it's just not fun atm. When I return.....when everybody's lvl 300 :lol: Somebody should power me to 135 so I can get full frozen :roll: ILL BE BAAAHCK
..... Sounds good im gonna wait till someone reaches 800 and power me to 550 so i can kill mordris! Except that the game might be dead by then:D