Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Time to say goodbye... /:

Hell here, been a proud CH player since 2011 december.
Its my time. I never thought this day would come but im quitting.
Been a pleasure to meet all of you. I'll litterally not forget you all! Special thanks to everyone who ever helped me, massively or the tinniest little bit even helps it matters. Been a long journey with all of you.
Made so many good friends.
People who have been in a way or another, my idols are: Stella, Cerberus, Veronia, Zenoid(my idol for becoming a mage), Alexxxx(i wish he still played), THREAT (my friend from the start), Lupawolf!, Rogal!, Prettydia, Lutin(Deadsilence rogue now? Not sure on name). Alexeltlt(the toon plays now but its not the original alex) RogueRampage!, Levy (aka) Lcook, and many others!

Ill miss Everyone that ive encountered in Epona, ill remember all the good, funny, and bad times we had together!

Hellmage outtie~
P.s, i deleted all my characters except mage.
Mages: HellMage (126)
Rogue: Speechless (87)
Ranger: HellsRanger (78)
World: Epona: world of top mages!
Clan: clanless -.- .......

Re: Time to say goodbye... /:

Goodbye Hell.

We started at the same time and its amazing to the think we have lived in the same virtual world for nearly 2 years.

Maybe you will come back to visit next year or sometime. Have fun in RL or your next game.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Jolie who are you? And thank you all, but im not going to be back, final decision.
I think that anyways we all need to take a break. A long one from games that take too much time out of my life (became antisocial) and im getting back on track with my studies because this was a huge distraction part.
Hell out~
Mages: HellMage (126)
Rogue: Speechless (87)
Ranger: HellsRanger (78)
World: Epona: world of top mages!
Clan: clanless -.- .......

Jolie who are you? And thank you all, but im not going to be back, final decision.
I think that anyways we all need to take a break. A long one from games that take too much time out of my life (became antisocial) and im getting back on track with my studies because this was a huge distraction part.
Hell out~
I knew you were going to ask who I am ;) what if I say meow ::(0.0):: and .-. ? :D