Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I made a random person trap

I would just like to say something. I was forced into a relationship I am sorta confused about. @_@

Has this happened to you? I am talking to girls here not the boys, I know your answers. Some guy goes up to you one day and decides he is going the chase you down until you give up and just let him win? Then you recognize you can use their body because their one of the most OP players in the game and suddenly feel a friendship between each other and you're not sure if it is real friendship or you really really like his training ability? Then eventually he bribes you into other things. Then a poor greek comes by and wants to train and has to see your predicament? Just confusing and then you find out he is only about a year younger than you but you're still not quite sure. Then you find out you both sneak on the game? (Help Me)

So if that person realllllly likes me he will make a forum account and says he does because you know he reads all your posts anyways when you're not online do to your sneaky schedule?

Then you decide he is easy to follow a conversation with but then you remember the other half of him and then you feel like he is probably some person you know who may be laughing on the other side of the computer and choking on his giggles. Or some guy older than you that is enjoying every second. Or that you told him if he finds where you live he can do whatever he wants. (Of course he won't find me) Then you hope he doesn't die trying...?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: I made a random person trap

Oh look, Alpha for once, instead of spamming my posts with useless things that we all know of. Actually gave some positive, useful information. Yes, it is Blaze and he levels so quickly. @.@

I have not leveled so quickly in my life. xD
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage