Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unbelievable

It's a shame you can't really block people's forums posts though...
I think you can just add the player to your enemy list on forum and you dont see their post,
Saw it on forum somewhere idk if its true
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

It's a shame you can't really block people's forums posts though...
If you click on there forum name. You can add them as an enemy. You wont see there posts anymore.

Thanks for the repeat, they can still post on your posts and if someone quotes them then you will see it. Then they still affect your posts because others will see it and then it gets stupid. Other reason why I do not block people, waste of my time.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

dont go in arena if u cant handle it.
also i feel its just stupid if i wait 3 plus hours for killian and while im killing it players come and surprise attack me its a insta if i see ur dead in arena, but i wont stop them from getting there glad i go off the auto att rule if they want to attack me they can but if i one hit dont cry that u attacked me thanks.

also i gues i shouldnt do 170 or 180 boss because im 191? even tho i helped a friend get his dagger before me...

dont judge a group of ppl and say eponas bad because some ppl do help and try to look out for the lower lvls
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

dont go in arena if u cant handle it.
also i feel its just stupid if i wait 3 plus hours for killian and while im killing it players come and surprise attack me its a insta if i see ur dead in arena, but i wont stop them from getting there glad i go off the auto att rule if they want to attack me they can but if i one hit dont cry that u attacked me thanks.

also i gues i shouldnt do 170 or 180 boss because im 191? even tho i helped a friend get his dagger before me...

dont judge a group of ppl and say eponas bad because some ppl do help and try to look out for the lower lvls
Leveh! :3 always good to see your posts, you make Epona look good. O.o That lone rogue that stays in Arena all day lookin cool with his rogue. People think that they can make everything peaceful, as a ranger it is not fair, but I do not complain as much. Like how the "great leaders" decided that they wanted to change the aggy rules it seemed pooeh. But being attacked while waiting still needs some consideration for control. But complaining will get you no where so be happy that most players will not kill you. Utopia does not exist. With a human Utopia there will always be conflict, even a country wanting peace needs force to get it. It never lasts, and no matter how you complain the only way it is fixed is by making a pension. I am sure in update 5 this will be fixed if they push gladiator quest out for a alternative in room for the mini games arena.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage