Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona

I remember starting this game when people wouldn't give u crap for killing someone in a pvp ARENA. I mean, so many people have gone so corrupt because of their level. All i want is the old epona back. Sigh. Where has Epona gone to?
Goin rogue

Re: Epona

Please dont group all high levels that way. Even some high levels are feeling the sting of exclusive boss fights and greed and the pressure of who to give a drop to if not needed. Just wish all could share and be happy for one another.

Please dont group all high levels that way. Even some high levels are feeling the sting of exclusive boss fights and greed and the pressure of who to give a drop to if not needed. Just wish all could share and be happy for one another.
Approved and agreed :)

ur saying u want to come to the high bosses ? for loot u dont need yet

epona greedy ?
all clans get a chance for dl if they make the lvls
other worlds ppl ks bosses even if there whole clan doesnt need the drop, just so there clan can stay on top and rule

if thats epona i quit

also arena is for pvp u kill every one u see even if lvl one when im in arena i stand and if someone hits me i let auto take them out i could kill ppl and not let ppl in but thats not cool also if u hit me or kill me while on killian ur on my list to kill in arena on sight its not cool

we wait some times hours all we want is stupid killian

thanks Levy is the most greedy in epona ftw
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

ur saying u want to come to the high bosses ? for loot u dont need yet

epona greedy ?
all clans get a chance for dl if they make the lvls
other worlds ppl ks bosses even if there whole clan doesnt need the drop, just so there clan can stay on top and rule

if thats epona i quit

also arena is for pvp u kill every one u see even if lvl one when im in arena i stand and if someone hits me i let auto take them out i could kill ppl and not let ppl in but thats not cool also if u hit me or kill me while on killian ur on my list to kill in arena on sight its not cool

we wait some times hours all we want is stupid killian

thanks Levy is the most greedy in epona ftw
Lawsuit! Overly serious :) have a cookie and relax :) people are gonna get frustrated from any small thing :)

i would have a cookie but aly keeps slealing them
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

I'm sorry? :3
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.