Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My post. (Toothpick)

Starting off, this post is gonna show too much of the rl me because i overreact. This post will decide whether i ever log in again.

I met Aly when she was a level 84 ranger, and had a noob druid that trained with me. I was a mage named remedy, level 30 or so. Yada yada, joined enigma, was awesome, then it started to go wrong.

I have this problem, wont say why I do, nor how i got to adopting this problem, but i get attached to people. Way too much.

I got too attached to her, and would try to hang with her whenever I could. At one point i started using her mannerisms (i have a problem :p). She started getting popular with higher levels, and i would always tag along. Cucullain at one point called me her puppy, and he probably wasnt too far off the mark.

A certain 155 mage had a disagreement with me at one point, and started to spread the rumor that me and her were the same person.

Some people began to believe it, and they would say some pretty cruel things..

So, soon after that, i got into wardens.. Barely. It would have been better for everyone if i had stayed unknown, but thats not what happened. The 155 person happened to be a late at night ch player, and would torment me when we were alone. I never said anything cause i didnt want to cause problems.

Anyways, that person and a few select others would repeatedly torment, and make both of our ch experiences miserable.

So after a while, (skipping way ahead) she had enough with all the torture, and quit. Idk if that was the reason, and cant say i know for sure, but that had a part in it.

Wardens broke up. I was told by multiple people, (though i suspected) that i was one of the reasons bk quit. About a week before, i complained that the clan wasnt what a real clan should have been. We didnt help each other much outside of our groups of friends. We didnt greet each other after not seeing them for a few days. A few ppl would log into 20 people on and say hey, and get no reply.

I dont remember anything else i want to say, because im not in the best place atm.

Alot of ppl have alys kik, and therefore know her name. And can look up whether she is real or not. With me, my name is Zachary Wentworth, and you can check whatever you need to. If you need to message my Facebook (i dont use it much) or anything to see if its actually me, feel free. I am not aly, and i never was. To those that believe otherwise, go suck a hippos tail and think about what you say to people, cause words can hurt more than sticks and stones.

And the second thing, if you are on a journey to find out why wardens died for some queer reason, look no further than the wreck that is tp.

I deleted the app, but addictions are strong, and doubt ill be gone long.
My kik is itstp if you want to rage at me.
And to aly, im sorry for saying all of this, and i hope you'll forgive me, but i doubt it

To those that will miss me, im sorry i didnt get to say bye. You can all still kik me if you want.
To those that wont miss me,, prepare to be dominated in every aspect of ch if i ever do return seriously.

Now all i have to say is good bye. Maybe for only a while, maybe for good. This isnt the reason im leaving, but i wanted to clear some things up before i did

From the one that complains, hangs out in farcrag too much, and never managed to be the best dps, this is farewell.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: My post. (Toothpick)

What? People actually thought you and Aly were the same person? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

*cackles manically*

That's crazy man. I remember you telling me you were SweetTea's brother. You and Aly had kind of a sibling relationship. :)
I know for sure you're not Aly because you never block me every time you see me. :lol:
I don't get why people would try to bully you when you have never done anything mean. At least I've never seen you say or do any mean thing. (Except cruelly surpassing me in lvl.) Man it sucks that you're probably not gonna play anymore. I know Epona will miss you. :cry:

And if anyone can tell me, what happened to Cucullain? Did he quit several months ago?

Its been great Zach. I remember meeting you a long time ago. I've never believe once you were the same person, nor will I ever. You have been a great friend to me and I will not forget it. I wish you the best in life in whichever you choose to pursue. Hope to see you soon, but if not, Have a great life pal. It's been great.

Well tp, i hope this isnt a permanent farewell but, u were a great and funny person in game. Dont let other people discourage u from not coming back cuz im pretty sure ppl want u back in the game. And if this really is a farewell gl in life.

wardens didnt fall because of u tp
some ppl should keep to them selfs maybe that 155 mage i wonder who that is ;) aka drama queen she said she doesnt want drama now but we shall see

bro ur awesome this wont be a good bye because u will be back if not ill get rr to drag u back :lol:

see u soon :D
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174