Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can't we all just get along?

I have been looking on forums and I have seen terrible things.

The game is nice and the people are nice, but this world forum is one of the meanest worlds on forums. It reminds me of Wall-Street.

Now that I know that RoughRanger guy exists, I am never quitting. (Although I think I may have some competition between Theone something) Also, I too, am interested in joining RAGE. I did not approve of the mockery either, but it was locked before I could share my thoughts.

I was also asking if anyone could help me level since it is terrible hard to do so around here. I only have four elixirs and a couple idols and hp pots left from my plat purchase. I had to buy lux, that fun stuff.

I guess to fix this problem with assaulting each other we should stick with the basics of: Buying, Discussion about Updates, Questions about the classes, Wondering if people can join the world.

This way there will not be any sensitive topics that may cause a quarrel. Good job with those applicants AP. Is there a place I sign up? I talked with Shadman and Passion. Are you passion too?
Stonehenge level 61 Epona! nuuu mer elixers pm me if you're selling.

Grand development!

Re: Can't we all just get along?

Oh I can level up but I want the extra help. On Tar someone let me leach with them while they trained. I did not have an elixer there but I do here so then I could use an elixer or something and see incredible results.

Grand development!

This post is all over the place. Insulting Epona Forum users and asking for help at the same time.

And who uses Elix at level 21 ??

I am tempted to say go back to Taranis forum if you can't stand the Terrible Things on this forum but that would just prove your point.....oh heck i DID say it......woops.

Or is this another joke at Pashion's expense ? ChXXs is that you......ChXXXXa....CHXXXXA !???!

[I have edited to avoid naming L.]
Last edited by Landoril on Fri May 31, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Well that isn't really nice of you....

You seem to want to skip to conclusions are you just raged on my nice post. Insulting forum users....? I bought plat and I want a quick easy leveling spree which I will start at level 75. Also, I joined Epona full time so I am not visiting a section where I do not play. They really do not like it that much.

Passion is a very nice person. All you need to do is accept his faults, which we all have, and then he is a very enjoyable guy. As I said, I joined Epona because the people In-Game people are enjoyable. His clan has good points in them. If you wanted to sum up his post you would see he only cares about loyalty, like a big happy family.

I would hate to say this but this is the exact reason I made this post, people raging at forum users even though it was a nice, peaceful post.

I was thinking and I thought that world forums do not let you have your own topics. There be be:

Epona>(whatever I mentioned in my first post)

When I was about to post my reply Artisal replied

My reply to that is.

Thanks Artisal :) You have a mage too? 0.o

How many do you have...? I know you have a rogue and then a warrior. I see you around a lot so that would be very helpful, thanks.

-Stone-

Grand development!

I have been looking on forums and I have seen terrible things.

The game is nice and the people are nice, but but this world forum is one of the meanest worlds on forums. It reminds me of Wall-Street.

I guess to fix this problem with assaulting each other we should stick with the basics of: Buying, Discussion about Updates, Questions about the classes, Wondering if people can join the world.[/b]

This way there will not be any sensitive topics that may cause a quarrel. Good job with those applicants AP. Is there a place I sign up? I talked with Shadman and Passion. Are you passion too?
Well humour is always subjective and i am sorry if you thought i was raging at you rather than attempting to making a semi serious, semi humorous point.

However please read your OP again before claiming it was neutral and a "nice peaceful post".

Artisan is very cool and friendly and i am sure you will be helped to level.

I on the other hand do not enjoy your hurt innocent routine and so don't feel obliged to be at all friendly or helpful.

Mmmmmm too "Ragey" ??
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I don't know why people put useless things like this on forums. Most people get along. Posts like this are childish and sets people off. Not many care about what people are doing in game every second of the day... (I know from experience). Lay low until higher levels otherwise you'll get yourself into the same situation I was in.