Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Oh eM Ge

haha, funny Codeman, bro im sure your at least 45 divorced no kids and no life, how else could you be on every single time i log on? sad but if you get life sacatification from being better then others in a iPhone/iPad game, more power to you.
Rather you stfu then continue i have nothing more to say

P.S. its not really hard to get a gf and if you think it is... well do i have to say more? Get a Life, Grow the F UP and go away.

The Laid Back AllPashion
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

Bro, i am not even close to 45 lol. Judging from your use of language on this post, your GF has prepared you to be more of a girl. Who knows, maybe she's a lesbian. Either way, this no-life will still kill you an yday in CH and there is nothing you can do or say about it.
P.S. You probably got a GF that's retarded to except you. Who knows, you two can share tampons together

LOL, sad boy... you better keep leveling because when i beat your level AGAIN and restore order.

You will be close to the beginning of my...
To Be Continued
btw, once again go away your not needed by me atm

The Laughing Hysterically AllPashion
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

By the way Retarded honestly is not a nice word to use, that causes emotional damage to many people and has ruined many lives, kind of sad.... but i guess i expect that of you.
Shes not and i hope im not lol.

Still Laughing Hysterically AllPashion
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

You won't beat me because you spend more time running your mouth than leveling. As lcook said, you spend way too much time supposedly trying to keep your GF happy, a.k.a your left hand. And inexplicable will never become a real strong clan like pm, wardens and insom. So, you have fun with your pathetic little life :) I'll wait in arena for you :) Bring your friends :D

I'm sure you will you have no life no real friends you can see and no family sure they all dislike you, maybe your mom does your probs in her basement on welfar I know you don't work, yah I went there bc your starting to piss me off but I'm still composed lol, bye ;)
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

You won't beat me because you spend more time running your mouth than leveling. As lcook said, you spend way too much time supposedly trying to keep your GF happy, a.k.a your left hand. And inexplicable will never become a real strong clan like pm, wardens and insom. So, you have fun with your pathetic little life :) I'll wait in arena for you :) Bring your friends :D
Hey *** you stop running your big mouth

I'm sure you will you have no life no real friends you can see and no family sure they all dislike you, maybe your mom does your probs in her basement on welfar I know you don't work, yah I went there bc your starting to piss me off but I'm still composed lol, bye ;)
Hey *** you stop running your big mouth