Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: no one trade/group with xk900090

None of the normal people, not insult people so rude way. From this I conclude you emotionally wounded kid who needs treatment.
So I'm a kid and honestly I don't *** care.
You agree with that fact.
And from that post I can tell ur a noob that doesn't know anything.
What do you mean when you say I doesn't know anything? I am asking for help? I said something wrong in this game? Oh, god.
So wen u reply to this post its gonna be more unfathomable about o u think ur awesome and unfathomable.
You can think what are you want, ok? But your opinion leave for yourself. If you wanna to tell me something else, leave your skype here.
And I'm not the all mighty warrior that's alexxxx.
That's one thing when I agree with you.

So, I said all what I am want. If you want to tell me more of your ***, post your skype, or write to P.M.

Re: no one trade/group with xk900090

None of the normal people, not insult people so rude way. From this I conclude you emotionally wounded kid who needs treatment.
So I'm a kid and honestly I don't *** care.
You agree with that fact.
And from that post I can tell ur a noob that doesn't know anything.
What do you mean when you say I doesn't know anything? I am asking for help? I said something wrong in this game? Oh, god.
So wen u reply to this post its gonna be more unfathomable about o u think ur awesome and unfathomable.
You can think what are you want, ok? But your opinion leave for yourself. If you wanna to tell me something else, leave your skype here.
And I'm not the all mighty warrior that's alexxxx.
That's one thing when I agree with you.

So, I said all what I am want. If you want to tell me more of your ***, post your skype, or write to P.M.
Ahhhh I told the future :)