Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Black Watch - News Feed

Dude... this is gunzagala. So i havnt been on in months! I know right!? So.... my girlfriend and i broke up and she ended up breaking my phone... i got a new one but cant remember user name and password so i cant log in anymore:( so i habe a new toon... druid.. lvl3 named icryius.. iam hella sad i wish i could remember log in and password

Since many people departed TBW after my absence, we are currently in a restructuring process. As I am unable to dedicate the necessary amount of time to Celtic Heroes anymore to direct clan affairs, I am asking all remaining members to nominate people for position of General and Guardian. As of right now, we are thinking there will be 5 of each, subject to change.

In the meantime, all members of the clan have been demoted to clansman until this is sorted.

In addition, since I am unable to devote the necessary time to run the clan, I am considering appointing or electing a new Chieftain, or at least, acting Chieftain. New blood and new vision at the helm may be just what the doctor ordered to get things on the right path again. I have yet to determine whether I will retain the rank of Chieftain and simply have one of the 5 generals become 'acting chieftain' or if I will demote myself and pass the torch along completely. I wanted to check with the membership first.

Personally, I have already approached Phill about taking up the reins, and he is willing. I also think that Dutchman or Xera (if she still plays) would be good candidates for this role as they have been will TBW since our beginnings (like Phill) and have an even temperament (like myself), and there may be other good candidates besides them.

Whatever the case, the first order of business is to determine who still remains (and are still active), and have them nominate good players for the roles of General and Guardian (lets say each clan member may nominate 2 players for each, for now). This way we can form a council to decide where to take the clan from here.

Please post your nominations below...

I'm level 75 now heh heh heh, and I was wondering if you'd let me in as I asked a couple months ago, otherwise, some people say your still constructing the clan, so what was or is that?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I just want to say, I left cause of how much it was a mess. I practically watched it crumble! I spoke up but was ignored and told off. So I just stood back.
It got to the point TBW wasn't the same anymore so I packed up my alts and left.

If we are to reserect TBW, make it to how we once was, I know many original members who loved our clan will come back!
I'm willing to do all I can to help! If I am allowed to help!
I really agree and put everyone back to clansmen, the really devoted and proud members to guardians and the ones are trusted to take lead, who help and proven to be loyal and trusted. These who to bring back TBW to her former glory, should be Generals! ( hopefully a very few of them this time)
All alts who are not active as much will stay as clansmen, the more active alts who is used as much as the mains can be guardians providing the mains are already guardians or generals.
All new arrivals and not well known members should stay as recuits till they prove themselves! Build their rep! Communicate, support and act like a real teammates!
Then only by 3 votes min if only guardians, 2 votes min if there is a general voting, should anyone be promoted to clansmen or guardian.
I will love to come back to TBW if that's the case! I want to see order! I want to see stability! I want to see us TheBlackWatch communicating and cooperating! Most of all I want to see us be a true TEAM!
I'm so sorry how things went Shagg,
Character Names/Class:
Lutin/Rogue.(Retired/Buggy)
DarkSilence/Rogue.
World:

Epona.

Always remember me as LUTIN!

I sure love to see TBW rise back to its original greatness. And i am willing to take responsebilities but i don't want to be chieftan. I still think Shagg should stay chief. I do promote to have less generals and guardians. Maybe even as less as three generals, as long as it is uneven/odd. We also should raise the entry level to, let's say, 100. Demote all the none-actives to recute (or less). Don't recute new members but invite only. Invite the oldies back. I can agree with most of Lutin's post too.

I like to nominate Phill and maybe some oldies, if they are willing to come back.

I hope we are still on time. It has been very lonely the last couple of days, being the only clannie online during my European daytime.