Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shogun

Yea I get it he is kinda annoying :lol: but I practically begged raider to join and scythe begged me so I quit blood driven to join my homies and we are doing exceptionally well and we plan to keep on down the path

Yea I get it he is kinda annoying :lol: but I practically begged raider to join and scythe begged me so I quit blood driven to join my homies and we are doing exceptionally well and we plan to keep on down the path
Man, I wish I could join Shogun too. Sadly, my old chieftain made me the new chief, so I'm responsible for the clan now. If I leave, well then my clan will be in chaos.
But he said it would be okay. We got to no. 4 in Epona in just a few months and he said that we had fun and stuff. Then he said that if the clan fell apart, it would be fine and I could join any clan. :D

First of all dont want to start a fight if you think what i say is bad or something but i have looked at powerfulst clan things but that isnt how powerful your clan is but how much your lvl is with the whole clan counted online in that month (all lvls together of clan people) but that doesnt make you much powerful cause you have alot of people in your clan sinse last time i seen it 100 members 50+? That would give you a total of 5000 minimum on powerful rang but that shouldt be how powerful you are cause 1000 lvl 1 arent as strong as 10 lvl 100s that wouldt make sense so i quess if your clan have less people then another clan but more lvls you would be better if you olso could kill bosses and sush and beter ones then the other clan then you would be more powerful :d. Dont take me wrong :p but gl with getting stronger
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

hey death just saw topic post, thanks for making one for shogun was thinking of doing myself. my epona moments has taken alot of time lol. Shogun is getting stronger because of people like death, coheed, e, scy and eric lvling so fast and helping with the clan. thanks everyone for all your hard work and being a part of shogun! it means alot to me because I started this clan with one thing in mind. To create a clan of Honor because it is so lacking in Epona. Shogun will give us the chance to become legends!
Last edited by Lufia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

LufiaDruid 170+
Leader Of FairyTail
Peace for Epona!
Lufia *Baby Tank*114

Shogun Lives

Well I'd like to say congratz to E for lvl 130 and his Druid he works so hard on and I would like to thanks tich for helping with deadroot boss I'll post some pics and hit me working diligently on his Druid I say gj and congratz I'll post pics and keep u updated on shogun feel free to comment

first of all nice idea for a topic death lol, also congrats to all those ppl mentioned and lufia got lvl 100 too woohoo :D and if me u scythe and kyanos ever get on at the same time id be up for the old boss hunting group but scythe said he wont be on as much. Too bad but I don't think he quit completely.