Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shogun

Bye guys it was a good run I left shogun u can ask e that disrespectful *** wy. Well I can tell u wy. Lufia I was trying to get a drag for u and falgren was up well dilvar was there with his group and they were about to start and my group of seiya e and buttlock we're still in ow killing a boss so I said Plz let me in and he said fine but leave ur group. So I did and we started killing. Next thing u know e starts yelling at me through clan chat saying what the hell are u doing joining dilvars group and I said well e u we're still in ow so I joined there group. So he starts flipping at on me and we killed fal BTW didn't get drag only crown srry. So me and him get into a shouting match and I he said u will be kicked for joining his group so I said screw u and all the other disrespectful *** in shogun and I left. Srry I had to u can thank e for that. Bye everyone it was fun well it lasted and then I said one final seiya!!!

You should kick that piece of poop from your clan, all he is an ungrateful little peep. Yes, Shogun, I know the leader is good, but lets face it, you have a lot of brats in your clan. I'm in Dilvar's clan and we took chicken in with a welcoming hand, you just lost your best camper, and I'm going to make him feel so welcome that he will never leave. Dilvar and Dawning are the best peepz ever, they don't stand for brats and are removed. Dilvar takes the time for me and helps me with almost everything. Best guy ever, if we were all like Dilver..... Seiya and him had some competitiveness for a long time, because of him, Dilvar doesn't like your clan, and some others. Kick him and Dilvar's anger might go to neutral. I don't care if some brat goes yelling at this post. I know I'm right you have some immature people in there, big doesn't mean impossible. Now Chicken is ours, you can't have him. =P Otherwise Shogun is a nice clan.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

All of this makes me sad to see, I know now its not possible but all I hoped for was to create a clan where everyone could get along and someday be looked up to. The ranks on the boards mean nothing I know this, Shogun will be changed weather it be in clan members or in Leader. Will keep you posted.
Ps I miss the beginning
A.D. Update

LufiaDruid 170+
Leader Of FairyTail
Peace for Epona!
Lufia *Baby Tank*114

Shogun Lives