Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shogun

Hey shogun this is E and EE i have not been on since Saturday September 8 because i had to reload the app and cant figure out my password!!!!!!!!!!!

I have emailed support and no response and i have posted in the ask for help forum!!!!

I don't know who checks this but let the clan know and post on my thread in ask for help to try and help me get back on faster!!!!

I have started another alt called Es2nddruid and i have trained him up to 28 so far!!!!

I miss you guys and hope to be back on soon!!!!

Hey E its why i didnt saw u lmao, i was waiting for u since this day, i thought u left, and didnt saw Raider too, i was only 1 on sometimes its why i didnt rejoin shogun. I hope u Will be back soon seiya

Hey shogun this is E and EE i have not been on since Saturday September 8 because i had to reload the app and cant figure out my password!!!!!!!!!!!

I have emailed support and no response and i have posted in the ask for help forum!!!!

I don't know who checks this but let the clan know and post on my thread in ask for help to try and help me get back on faster!!!!

I have started another alt called Es2nddruid and i have trained him up to 28 so far!!!!

I miss you guys and hope to be back on soon!!!!
Alright bro, I'll tell the clan.