Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shogun

join clan mebbe? become more powerful and closer to theblackwatch
just a suggestion lol
problematic
:P
pr0blematic-rogue-retribution-107
pro8blematic-mage-retribution-120+lures ftw!
problematic-druid-retribution-95
sulis

hahahah kyanos u kıcked me from exclusıve now ur clans power rate decreased and ı joıned shogun uhauauhahauhuahu :evil: :evil: :evil: ıf we do a clan battle we can kıck ur clans ass
Dude, GTFO the forums.

You wanna know why I kicked you from the clan? You were freakin annoying!
You're gonna get kicked from Shogun too. You know why? Cuz your Turkish ass is ANNOYING! :lol:

hahahah kyanos u kıcked me from exclusıve now ur clans power rate decreased and ı joıned shogun uhauauhahauhuahu :evil: :evil: :evil: ıf we do a clan battle we can kıck ur clans ass
I don't care if your clan can kick my clan's ass. I'm just going to kick yours. :twisted:

Which stop right there this is a shogun post that was supposed to be about clan updates not a exclusive cat fight lol (no offense to exclusive) but this is a clan post and I would appreciate no fighting and I would like to congradulate raidereric on lvl 100 an clan rank of general and coheedtoker on lvl 100 nice work guys keep it up untill next time take care

Sorry Death, it's just that Osmankaan really irks me. Anyway, congrats to Eric and Coh for reaching lvl 100. (Man, just a few weeks ago, Coheed was just lvl 60!)
They were both former Exclusive members. :cry: Well, they become too high lvled for the clan I guess. Well Eric got kicked by Rangerbabe because of a joke so he joined Shogun. Then ironically, Rangerbabe joined Shogun. XD