Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Video compitition

Hey guys,im entering the video contest that C.H. Is having.
I need backgrown people, main characters and extras for it.!!! Here's a list of parts:
Faire queen,crookback king,human king(wich I'll be playing),3 any class people in full diomond or quartz armor, head Mage(I will play him too,but I need 3 people to follow the head Mage and look like its disciples. HERE R THE BIGGEST PARTS ;) I need 3 warriors. One dressed in faire clothing one in crookback and the other in human they will duel in the arena for an ending part of a scene.
List of props needed:a crown, offhand book, golden bodkin of spirits( we can use my dagger if nobody loans),a witches hat from Halloween,a shrink charm for faire queen.
I almost forgot I need about 5 people dressed in suites and dresses to follow the king
Thanks guys and plz put below or message me during game for part or of u want to give something!
I start my shooting 1 day after I get the parts filled.
Also plz list any suggestions below!!! Thank you!!! :lol:
Drasticwaror lvl102+ warrior
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drastic ranger lvl20+ranger
Drasticly lvl 45+druid
Bankdrastic lvl2 Mage bank

Re: Video compitition

Also, I forgot to add this,those who want to loan an item I will be giving them another item worth the same amount. Exp:u give grimore offhand book ill let u use my poisin dagger at same time.
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drasticly lvl 45+druid

Re: Video compitition

I abandoned the video.i can't fill all the parts. Only a few people where going to be in it...so sense I'm quiting game it's just done
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drasticly lvl 45+druid