Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Who they are

I just wanted to make a list of all scammers on epona for all of those who r new r very gullible. If there any that didn't mention plz add to list
Let's start with obvious one: Vin,baron,and any other vin alts
Let's see there also: lucuspugs,drakecos,3ned,brucelee,beady,
Dawningsmage, not dawnings who is a nice person,there are also many others if u know the names please list below
Drasticwaror lvl102+ warrior
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drastic ranger lvl20+ranger
Drasticly lvl 45+druid
Bankdrastic lvl2 Mage bank

Re: Who they are

Srry when I said those who r mew r gullible, I ment those who r new or those who r gullible
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drasticly lvl 45+druid

hello i was in stone val and hitmemage came up and ask to barrow my rejuve said he lent his to a friend i said no u cant use it. he asked me 5 times to barrow. then i saw hitme and he had his rejuve, the mage came to me again i laught and said stop trying to scam.
not all of us get lucky like me, jitterbug got some items like rejuve and bodkin.
so if u see a friend and they ask to barrow something make sure its them before u trade them
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

Better advice:

DON'T LOAN ITEMS TO ANYONE, EVER!

This has been my personal policy since day one, and thankfully I have never been scammed, ripped off, or otherwise maligned by unsavory characters. I also have many friends, and haven't lost any because I wouldn't loan out my gear. I will admit that I have relied on a few trusted clanmates to transfer items to and fro between my chars, but I don't like doing this because:

a) it opens me up to risk (however slight)
b) it is a pain in the rear for both parties
c) it opens me up to risk (however slight)

I repeat that reason because I DON'T LIKE RISKS! Even when considering my most trusted friends and allies in this game, I really have only known them for 6 months to a year (at most) and virtually none of us really know who is sitting behind those devices. Plus when one factors in that certain ASCII character can look like others in CH (1's and l's) for example, there is always a chance you could get duped.

I personally cannot wait for 'trade-by-mail' to be added so that I can handle item transfers completely on my own, without pestering my friends or opening myself up to unnecessary risk! Until that day, my transfers will be few and far between...

Totally agree shag. But transfers r still needed
And there those who u can totally trust without doubt.
And I also any wait for the send to system. It will help with so much like save time lower scamming and such.
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drasticly lvl 45+druid

I agree with drastic shag. I would trust most of the people most of us know and respect or borrow or transfer, but if you don't know the persons char with you and others, then definantly be safe. Shags is the safest method, but to me it's comforting knowing there are trustworthy people out there.
Actually I wanted to use xera's shield the other day. She could hold my sword for collateral even. But it violated that rule and she didn't let me. I was a little sad and would never want scam anyone. I like being liked too much. My sword is worth same or more than the shield. I have trained with her and thought she thought I was trustworthy. I would of lost out too, but the rule kept it from happening.
On the other hand Alexxx let me test his stuff when I was buying scavenger goodies. Soooo nice.... and there are many that trust me with transfers. i feel it's an honor to have that trust. I can imagine it's an honor to give it. It is for me when I do. Trust our hearts with people. and I think that is what drastic is saying. That I agree with.

Yeah, like the few friends I trust realy well. I would let them do transfers for me in a heartbeat. Like Rachel,lupa cookie rogue and few others.I know they wouldn't scam me. :!: And it's an honor to know that whenever u do a transfer for somebody that they trust u enough to do it.
Drastic lvl42+Mage
Drasticrogue lvl1+ rogue
Drasticly lvl 45+druid

Yep I keep getting asked for transfer a lot lately! Sometimes as soon as I log in! It's good to know that u can be trusted!
Tho getting ambushed for transfers seem amusing and frustrating!
Character Names/Class:
Lutin/Rogue.(Retired/Buggy)
DarkSilence/Rogue.
World:

Epona.

Always remember me as LUTIN!