Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

If u play in Epona

Please start taking SS of urself at bosses. I was called late to a boss when I wasn’t. So as precautionary measure do take an SS if in case you would like to contest. Was on my ranger and came with a clanny to a spider legacy boss. He went to the foot of it I stayed far enough for longshot. Not seeing any druid I moved from position on top of the tank to be ready for bolas in case he dies or dcs. Person who came way later than I swore he saw me running to the boss. Even talking nonsense and to me about not lying via whisper. Dude u came after me how can u even call people late when u are the one late? But it’s ok blocked u on all my toons and will only unblocked as needed so I can avoid ur stalking via whispers.

Anyways just putting this out there. Some people don’t have all classes and don’t know how some classes work or some actually tries to make all classes but just can’t make them work. Take an SS send to tank if some calls u late and you aren’t. Game is glitchy as it is. And some mages just have energy problems lol

Aja!

That’s where I was when I came and was telling clan to run since boss wasn’t moving yet.

That’s where I repositioned myself to be ready to bolas.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: If u play in Epona

The person who "came way later" was originally there on a different toon and switched out to dps as it would have helped out alot more :/
He was never late in first place. I don't think he was trying to be rude either and telling you as he was actually there at the time and present at boss pre pull.

Venting is fine just put all pieces together before making him sound super malicious :/
Epona:
Prevail ~ 220 Sexy Tank o.o ~

Arawn:
Infurnus~222 Wack Rogue ~

The person who "came way later" was originally there on a different toon and switched out to dps as it would have helped out alot more :/
He was never late in first place. I don't think he was trying to be rude either and telling you as he was actually there at the time and present at boss pre pull.

Venting is fine just put all pieces together before making him sound super malicious :/
Makes even more sense how he shouldn’t be calling people late he switched and had window time of not being there. :) I would have been fine if he wasn’t too audacious whispering me stuff on the first place or further following my alt on different areas concerning yet a different boss where he afked 50%. Who even goes to different areas on game to find people ur not friends with just to whisper them “u lie, I don’t”? Malicious? Rude? Too bad I can’t post his initial whispers here for name shaming. :/ This is even logical how I placed it. We had a lengthy talk about this in mail alr even informed you I’m posting here just so others avoid the same predicament and for lack of WeChat. The clanny I came with got a roll. Etc etc

If I wanted to make that player sound super malicious I would be talking about the opportune times where a storm, schoolwork, people with language barriers (who eventually turns out not to have one and then disappeared all around the same time :o) all worked out to his play.
RETIRED

Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)

It does happen every once in a while. There are usually loads of people at bosses so even if you are with the main group there might be some people who don't notice you. Once some one tried to call me late at 210 6* which we pulled on spawn. I was the only mage and my lures were on immediately, including assassins. I was also standing by someone I knew well while we were waiting, he even logged his ranger to help with support. Some people just don't pay that much attention I guess and ironically they try to call people late. I don't think it happens that often though. If you usually grp people before boss you should have no problems or if you go solo SS to be safe.

Reytch!
Please forgive me, off topic, saw your post and just wanted to send a long-overdue “hello”. You’re severely missed on Lugh. Hope you’re well. It’s good to see you back up on forums. Please don’t be a stranger.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program ha ha.
Stay safe-
Dadizbad / Dadzdruid
Ranger 136
Druid 185
Planet Lugh
Clan Ancients

It does happen every once in a while. There are usually loads of people at bosses so even if you are with the main group there might be some people who don't notice you. Once some one tried to call me late at 210 6* which we pulled on spawn. I was the only mage and my lures were on immediately, including assassins. I was also standing by someone I knew well while we were waiting, he even logged his ranger to help with support. Some people just don't pay that much attention I guess and ironically they try to call people late. I don't think it happens that often though. If you usually grp people before boss you should have no problems or if you go solo SS to be safe.
Yeah it sure does, happened again at recent Necro! Funny how that same trash rogue calls people late at bosses. But jokes on him when he tried to call one of our (guess class please!) rangers out as late. That person’s brother was taking SS cause I alr gave clan a heads up that this trash rogue been doing it. All he ever does at bosses lol no wonder he got no eg bosses killed under his belt prolly just hits auto and pans area for people running to bosses. Even that he cannot do well. Just go sell ur gears again please and make an alt trashier than your main. Rinse repeat..
Last edited by reytch on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
RETIRED

Reytch!
Please forgive me, off topic, saw your post and just wanted to send a long-overdue “hello”. You’re severely missed on Lugh. Hope you’re well. It’s good to see you back up on forums. Please don’t be a stranger.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program ha ha.
Stay safe-
Dadizbad / Dadzdruid
Ranger 136
Druid 185
Planet Lugh
Clan Ancients
I’d be darn lol been eons. Pmed u
RETIRED