Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

RP Clan: what RP should it be?

I've recently acquired a clan banner and am wondering which RP to pick. My current ideas are as follows (names yet to be made and will all have the word RP behind them), feel free to comment suggestions:

1. Guild of Mercenaries (possible names include Raven Company, Heroes For Hire, Sellsword's Guild, Phoenix Sellswords or something like that)- Ran by Mister Sage (an unnervingly tall warrior who hides every inch of his body under gold-plated armour 24/7), this RP focuses on the drama-filled lives of the guild's members as they do tasks for the local populace at a predetermined price (NPCs, players or both) and unravel the mystery behind their guild's founder...(has several characters made by chieftain in it)

2. Marooned Sailors (potential names include Shipwreck RP, Marooned RP or something similar)- After trade vessel The Sea Lily runs into some rocks near Heroes Landing, Captain Rowan Wicker and what remains of the sea lily's crew must try and make sense of their new surroundings.

3. Town RP

4. D&D Party-like co-op/RP

Re: RP Clan: what RP should it be?

I've recently acquired a clan banner and am wondering which RP to pick. My current ideas are as follows (names yet to be made and will all have the word RP behind them), feel free to comment suggestions:

1. Guild of Mercenaries (possible names include Raven Company, Heroes For Hire, Sellsword's Guild, Phoenix Sellswords or something like that)- Ran by Mister Sage (an unnervingly tall warrior who hides every inch of his body under gold-plated armour 24/7), this RP focuses on the drama-filled lives of the guild's members as they do tasks for the local populace at a predetermined price (NPCs, players or both) and unravel the mystery behind their guild's founder...(has several characters made by chieftain in it)

2. Marooned Sailors (potential names include Shipwreck RP, Marooned RP or something similar)- After trade vessel The Sea Lily runs into some rocks near Heroes Landing, Captain Rowan Wicker and what remains of the sea lily's crew must try and make sense of their new surroundings.

3. Town RP

4. D&D Party-like co-op/RP

This sounds interesting and I like the sound of the mercs clan. What could an RP clan do in a game like celtic heroes that would make it an RP Clan though?

Re: RP Clan: what RP should it be?

This sounds interesting and I like the sound of the mercs clan. What could an RP clan do in a game like celtic heroes that would make it an RP Clan though?
I, taking the role of Chieftain would write little scenarios for members of the guild to go through a-la D&D (something like "You enter the farmer's tool shed to find 5 legless floating humanoids poring over the items within, a hammer, a rake, a hoe, shears and a spade- staring intently at them with their singular eyes. Soon, the Watchers notice you and turn to face you, unblinking. What do you do?") or they could chat amongst themselves in-character.