Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Shopping

There are two clans that i personally have been in that i know will take you in with open arms. Borh are run in the same way

First: my current clan, wolfgangof mabon. We are active, friendly, and many of us have years of experience. Our clan bank is currently overflowing with years worth of being the top clan. We have sense become the second clan of the server, though id say we are near equal with novalis again.

The second is ronin of belenus. This has always been a second clan however, they are wonderful people and will do anything and everything to take care of you.

Both clans are run by dkp systems. Basically, every boss you go to earns you dkp. Dkp is used like money, you spend it on gear. Every time we kill a boss, its drops are auctioned via line (for both servers) the harder you work, the more you will be rewarded.

The rules of both clans are simple. Boss when you can, dont sell clan drops to people outside of clan, and be overall a non toxic king person to your peers.

Hope to see y’all around! Keep a eye out for me if you come around!

There are two clans that i personally have been in that i know will take you in with open arms. Borh are run in the same way

First: my current clan, wolfgangof mabon. We are active, friendly, and many of us have years of experience. Our clan bank is currently overflowing with years worth of being the top clan. We have sense become the second clan of the server, though id say we are near equal with novalis again.

The second is ronin of belenus. This has always been a second clan however, they are wonderful people and will do anything and everything to take care of you.

Both clans are run by dkp systems. Basically, every boss you go to earns you dkp. Dkp is used like money, you spend it on gear. Every time we kill a boss, its drops are auctioned via line (for both servers) the harder you work, the more you will be rewarded.

The rules of both clans are simple. Boss when you can, dont sell clan drops to people outside of clan, and be overall a non toxic king person to your peers.

I think he meant to ask about clans which would take him in epona, not in other servers
Noot Noot

I think he meant to ask about clans which would take him in epona, not in other servers
Nah, he changed his post. Said his entire clan was willing to swap servers xD