Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Something NEEDS to change.

Whos saying we rushed to start, we set up for 30 minutes and waited for people to show up befor we even thought about starting. We had more than enough druids and dps. The tank knew he was late but let him roll cause there in the same clan, its classic case of chargeing the rules to b in ur favor. Ive been called late at 95% and wasnt allowed a roll, ironically by same people this poste is about.

Some rules need to b set and followed, until then im just gonna limit my game time cause im sick of all the drama.
Twizztedhealz - 224 Druid
Twizztedbuffs - 130 Mage
Matthiaz - 221 Ranger

Eh i have been grouped for bosses and they start i just drop group and help oog and not roll hate when they spam me with requests sucks to reject but if feels better to be honest all the time and not roll even if ur late and the ppl say u can roll.before we did 95% was on time anywere after is late we need to talk to others and set guidelines...

Set a example and others will follow ;)
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

Although not a rule i used to live by, I will happily go with after boss is pulled is late just to stop these arguments. As for this rogue we are talking about...or is it a warrior? I just blocked his whole clan. Too much of the drama comes from that small handful i people so anyone involved with him is just blocked... Apologies to the couple of people in there who aren't dicks :-)
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

I'll just state that i was in group with this tank and i told him this rogue came in super late and he completely ignored me. Then a few mins later i was whispered by someone in his clan saying they both agreed (him and the Tank!) that this person was late and apologized saying this wont happen again...also said it was everyones fault bcs they didnt say anything to tank before tank gave out drops.

If someone is late dont be afraid to say so people... Im pretty sure i told the tank this before he started handing out drops.