Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

XFury is the reason Rosso is gone

Hello epona, as i told some of you my character Rosso was accidentally deleted but last night i came to a conclusion of what really happened. Most of you know XFury from PandeMoanium. He was my best friend when i came to epona and later when i got alot of nice items and was leveling rosso he began telling me "if you want i can level him for you" but i said no thanks because i didnt want to share my info but later on he would come to my leveling areas and start healing me and helping me kill mobs faster. He would spend hours with me but now i see what it was all for. He kept on telling me he wanted to level rosso for me and to the point when he was begging now, i gave him the info so he could help with a few levels but i didnt leave any lux, at first he didnt do anything but level him, then he told me he needed some regens and my greater earthstone bp and greaves. I didnt like it but i felt i trusted him. I gave him that, 10 minutes later he sends me mail to my bank while im offline telling me something happened to my character and he didnt do anything. Rosso had been deleted. Now i thought it was really not his fault. He begged me to beleive him so i let it go and contacted support. Yesterday night i told him he could level my level 12 ranger to give him another chance and he gladly said yes and i gave him info. I put heroic set and bloodlust helm on him and within just 30 min i got online and it said my ranger was deleted. Now tell me, can this possibly be justa coincidence? Both times i gave him info my characters get deleted? Last night concluded to me that XFury, my ex-best friend now a scammer, was just friends to me to get to my items and account, he took my items and deleted the characters thinking i would beleive it was a Hacker-- BOTH TIMES! So i just wanted everyone to know he is not what he seems and he is the reason Rosso is gone :( i loved this server.

Re: XFury is the reason Rosso is gone

Can you guys help me? Thats stuff cost me a lot of time and some plat to get, can some of you tell fury to give it back. This stuff included new lux shop stuff, heroic items , greater earthstone bp and greaves and bloodlust. I really want them back :/ XFury could possibly give back if the server shuns him or begins to get haters. Or even kiked from PandeMoanium, Bits would not tolerate this.

I was told you got those things with scammer's gold. Therefore a lot of that stuff isn't yours. You really have to try hard to get into pm and if XFury was a scammer, they wouldn't have invited him.

Spletter b nice and stop accusing people of scamming. You do not know she scammed anyone so stop ruining this post about someone else who clearly just did a bad thing. It is like you are trying to defend him. Since we are playing the blame game i will say this," mabye you are Xfury"
Stonehenge level 61 Epona! nuuu mer elixers pm me if you're selling.

Grand development!

I've never seen anyone named splatter on epona, probly is him, oh and by the way XFury has been in PandeMoanium for a while, they didnt add him after he scammed, he just now scammed, and i didnt scam that gold, the whole "me being a scammer thing" turned out to be a misunderstanding.

well either you get nothing, or fury gives your unfathomable back which isnt going to happen. Bcuz support is going to help you. And if people let you borrow stuff, you will prob just keep the stuff there letting you borrow. Make a whole new acc ad trans to that. Thats what most people who are stupid enough to give acc info away to do. I mean does anyone listen to otm anymore?