Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Nuada dead?

If otm perma banned you and won’t undo it then it probably was for a good reason. What I’m sure most of you are doing is realizing you fked up and then plead non guilty, and then bash otm because things didn’t go your way. If some of you were truly not at fault (we as the community will never know, only thpse who were involved and otm know) then shame on otm for making a mistake.

But as far as I know, otm doesn’t really ban people by mistake, and when they do they usually unban after a simple appeals process like what happened to me a few years back.
I guess the people who spent actually money and play normally deserved to be punished with being left a dead server. Not saying the ban wasn't justified but just saying it should have been temp.
Hi

If otm perma banned you and won’t undo it then it probably was for a good reason. What I’m sure most of you are doing is realizing you fked up and then plead non guilty, and then bash otm because things didn’t go your way. If some of you were truly not at fault (we as the community will never know, only thpse who were involved and otm know) then shame on otm for making a mistake.

But as far as I know, otm doesn’t really ban people by mistake, and when they do they usually unban after a simple appeals process like what happened to me a few years back.
I guess the people who spent actually money and play normally deserved to be punished with being left a dead server. Not saying the ban wasn't justified but just saying it should have been temp.
A temp ban for buying chests and accs with irl money. I thought u were a cool dude when I met u in game but you blaming otm for your decisions is not cool man it was your choice so own up to it and if u choose to still play then start over and do it right

A temp ban for buying chests and accs with irl money. I thought u were a cool dude when I met u in game but you blaming otm for your decisions is not cool man it was your choice so own up to it and if u choose to still play then start over and do it right
+1, no courtesy for people who did wrong.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I never bought illegal chests, I just invested hours into the server like many and couldn't do anything for months because of the world wide ban. Clearly you lack knowledge on the situation so id recomend you get off this forums
Hi

I never bought illegal chests, I just invested hours into the server like many and couldn't do anything for months because of the world wide ban. Clearly you lack knowledge on the situation so id recomend you get off this forums
The person who was selling the chests was someone I've known for a while u can b.s. the ppl who don't know but I'm not the one to try it with you can think I'm stupid but I know perfectly well what happened :)

The person who was selling the chests was someone I've known for a while u can b.s. the ppl who don't know but I'm not the one to try it with you can think I'm stupid but I know perfectly well what happened :)
Clearly not as you thought I got banned :)
Hi

Clearly not as you thought I got banned :)
Lol you're right I didn't know bri at all yep 100% correct my point is If you got banned you deserved it in a general sense because bri was a decent person and got banned but that was on him so yeah everyone banned deserved to have that ban and all the complaining, derailing, and bashing otm for their decision to ban should be stopped because otm didn't say go buy stuff for irl cash, they actually said the opposite.

Alright locking the topic.

If you wish to further the discussion you can do so via PM.