Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

No plat

So I'm going to start a new character on this server but use no play I'm lvl 160 on mabon with really good gear so the challenge of the games gone and I only spent $50 on double plat. I think I should be a really hard but fun challenge wish me luck:)

Re: No plat

So I'm going to start a new character on this server but use no play I'm lvl 160 on mabon with really good gear so the challenge of the games gone and I only spent $50 on double plat. I think I should be a really hard but fun challenge wish me luck:)
Mate if I got to 222 on a druid without spending real money on platinum (aside for a couple of 1$ exchanges for a quick book of alteration from the item store,) anyone can do it.

The real fun starts when you're close to endgame imo..
Last edited by Mino on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm lvl 198 rn on nuada no plat no transfer
Hi

Idk which corrupt this is but he a liar :P

Want proof? DM me on Nuada @King
Hi

Want proof? DM me on Nuada @King

Oh thought you were Chaotic my bad relized it but was too lazy to edit
fair. come back to nuada. Enough dl for ranger mh and offhand now x2
Hi