Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chickens

Currently collecting 10k common chickens on fingal server. Please rehome All collected common chickens to me, Mae VonTickles. Nothing but common chickens will be accepted. This is a serious scientific experiment and your help is much appreciated. Common chickens ONLY. I THANK YOU, AND SCIENCE THANKS YOU.

Re: Chickens

Currently collecting 10k common chickens on fingal server. Please rehome All collected common chickens to me, Mae VonTickles. Nothing but common chickens will be accepted. This is a serious scientific experiment and your help is much appreciated. Common chickens ONLY. I THANK YOU, AND SCIENCE THANKS YOU.
I've got a red rooster if chickens need to multiply :D
Ranger 227+

I've got a red rooster if chickens need to multiply :D
As long as you don’t try to pass off a brown dumpy on me! I’ll take my own brown dumpys tyvm!

Someone bought the 100+ chickens my daughter and I collected for 5k. Know that I realize it was you boyfriend and I am disappointed you would ruin my experiment just to troll me. Shame on you. May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence. Shame shame shame!