Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: discord

Any one out there utilizing discord? (https://discordapp.com)

I would setup a sever with guild channels and permissions if there is enough interest. If there is interest outside of Fingal let me know as well, maybe we can encompass all of them.
Ive used Discord in the passed for another Mmorpg called Stellacept and it was great.I think this is an awesome idea
(*^-^*)

Because its unfathomable really, but like I said earlier. It's always hard to get a player base to move from an already implemented system. Will drop this line of conversation and move onto other more important things.

Idk why u say line app is unfathomable tbh. Chat functioning perfectly. Calls have awesome quality. Ive spoken with the USA multiple times during diff parts of the day and had call quality as if im talkin on the phone. And i live in Eastern Europe
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Not sure if you will see this but I saw your idea and loved it, i made a server, I would like to offer you a moderator position if you are interested, please message me on discord at Fox#8268
caps sensitive

The Line app has always worked great for me and everyone I know uses it so I see no reason to switch. Plus I have some very specific stickers I love that I would hate to part with. :)

Discord is a great idea but:
1. Best to let each server handle it instead of someone random who wouldn't know much about other servers/players
2. Someone responsible would have to set up permissions, if an irresponsible person set up permissions the server won't last long
3.@zyz line is used by many users but discord also has it's pros and cons, should consider giving it a test and if it doesn't work out then you can always stick to line
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu