Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

State of Fingal - How is it now?

Hi all, I am considering to play this game once again here at Fingal, where I strived during 2014/2015. Are there any active players from that era that can answer some of my questions? Let's start:

1) Are people still buying event chests and selling them for gold? If so, how often and in what quantities? Through chat or auction house? Selling only to clan members or outside as well? What's their price in gold, 25-30k? Is it worth it?

2) Are these people still playing?: Sladjanzz, Frozzen, Agent K, Splendid, DemonHunter. How about all of the good old Wyrmbane veterans?

3) How is overall population, is it similiar or lower than it was back then?

3) What are standard prices for various elixirs and potions? What about backpack/bank slots, sigils and books? How about cheapest 60% mount?

Re: State of Fingal - How is it now?

Hi all, I am considering to play this game once again here at Fingal, where I strived during 2014/2015. Are there any active players from that era that can answer some of my questions? Let's start:

1) Are people still buying event chests and selling them for gold? If so, how often and in what quantities? Through chat or auction house? Selling only to clan members or outside as well? What's their price in gold, 25-30k? Is it worth it?

2) Are these people still playing?: Sladjanzz, Frozzen, Agent K, Splendid, DemonHunter. How about all of the good old Wyrmbane veterans?

3) How is overall population, is it similiar or lower than it was back then?

3) What are standard prices for various elixirs and potions? What about backpack/bank slots, sigils and books? How about cheapest 60% mount?
People sell large amount of chests, often. Prices are 40 to 60k depending on the person.

Slad, Agent, Splendid inactive/quit. Demon Hunter active.

Any Wyrm vets are in Whykicamoocow, of which there are few.

Lesser diverse population all around I guess, but dont really matter to me. Moo is stable, average 40 to 55 members for Bloodthorn at any time, almost 60 kills, there was recently some potential competition but didnt work out so now its basically a 1 dom clan server.

Lixes 1k, hastes 3.5kish, (prices outside of clan may vary)

Alt books in clan usually 5k, outside of clan 20k idk why.

Goodluck; PM me if you're interested in talking more on Line, if you use it.