Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to say goodbye to finnigal

ZYZ i have no issues with you. You are great players one the good players and i never said every one in cows is bad. So lets close this chapter here and lets not discuss it further because the more we discuss the more mud will come to every one.
Lol a loser like Gazz, the top ranger in android, a loser. Proclaimed by 1 of many lvl 100s. Yeah he is an ***, anyone that has to deal with ignorance and beggers all day everyday, would be an ***, but he is our *** (one of them) so piss off. Show some respect to your superior
Lol i aint leaving the server because few cows are aggravated with my issues with few bully players.

Re: Time to say goodbye to finnigal

So then quit posting? You're quite contradicting dude...
I dont know how to delete the post otherwise i would have deleted it. I dont want to quarrel with any one on this forum what happens in Finigal stays in Finigal. It was my silly mistake that i brought this issue on open forum.

So please stop commenting on this post as it is portraying bad image of Finigal server. We might have problems with each other but lets not bring it on open forum.

Please refrain from further commenting.