Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Kudos VS Ascension

the "War" between clan Kudos and clan Ascension wages on and while my opinion may not matter looking at both clans from a far one can see a clear picture. The "war" will never end in peace but rather with one clan dying. But regardless of that looking at the "war" it is clear that both sides commit foul play against one another and if its one glitch or another the reply for such dirty tactics are always the same (they do it so we do it) or (you don't know what they have done to us in the past). When these replies are investigated further a fairly clear picture emerges. I've attempted to make an equation for basically the kudos vs ascension "war"

Veteran grudges(ks + glitches in bossing) + veteran destruction of upcoming players(murdering of nubies in pvp zones or ks) + mindless loyalty = WAR aka... ascension vs kudos (they do it to us so we do it to them)

To solve the equation of peace would look more like this: there is none besides removing all the aspects of the equation above.

THE POINT OF THIS POST IS NONE REALLY JUST AN OBSERVATION FEEL FREE TO SMASH ON ME
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Re: Kudos VS Ascension

I agree with alexandre we dont need input of issues we already know and unlike non- Ascension/Kudos. We actually know the background of the situation without the need of useless obvious stuff from people who dont know the beginning of the context, both clans have there reasons for doing the stuff they do.

I agree with alexandre we dont need input of issues we already know and unlike non- Ascension/Kudos. We actually know the background of the situation without the need of useless obvious stuff from people who dont know the beginning of the context, both clans have there reasons for doing the stuff they do.
+1
We don't need random players opinions or "observations" when they aren't even in the clans.
These so called preschool equations and solutions they come up with are the same old thing every time. They don't realise how it works. Its better off avoiding this drama if u can. Don't go chasing it.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

He's right though, most servers have the same bs. I don't know direct problems but hell, when I play Danu actively I'm taking on both bulls by the horns. Unfortunately, I'll be working on world peace. It'll be Fuzz Era number 2. Clean Edition. Ahahaha. Seriously though, it doesn't take someone inside the clan to see all the endless bs from both clans. I'm on Christina's side till the end, just because she is my closest friend on Danu aside from Arach. I plan on bringing Danu's bs to a hault at least, who knows, I might make both clans join forces to stop me. ;)
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

+1
We don't need random players opinions or "observations" when they aren't even in the clans.
These so called preschool equations and solutions they come up with are the same old thing every time. They don't realise how it works. Its better off avoiding this drama if u can. Don't go chasing it.
okay fair point i may as you say be the preschooler and that would mean you guys are the college kids but i guess you still fight like preschoolers. ALSO what im beginning to understand here is the fact that people know what the problem is but for some reason dont want any solutions done so if you could educate me on how it works that would be great :D and might as well btw so random post like mine dont pop up again.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

It's very simple.
We all know its childish, but it's what comes with clan rivalry, there can only be one winner.
Every solution has been tryed, the majority have np with treaty's, agreements etc. However, a select few seem to completely ignore and break promises, even though it would prove incredibly advantageous to them and there clan which is already struggling tremendously.
Untill those ppl are removed from the equation, nothing will settle the war/battles between the clans. To do that, ppl need to wake up, pull their finger out and make a change for the better, break free from the ball and chain.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

He's right though, most servers have the same bs. I don't know direct problems but hell, when I play Danu actively I'm taking on both bulls by the horns. Unfortunately, I'll be working on world peace. It'll be Fuzz Era number 2. Clean Edition. Ahahaha. Seriously though, it doesn't take someone inside the clan to see all the endless bs from both clans. I'm on Christina's side till the end, just because she is my closest friend on Danu aside from Arach. I plan on bringing Danu's bs to a hault at least, who knows, I might make both clans join forces to stop me. ;)
Gl with that lol u think that's that easy not at all we tryed and still drama goes on
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan