Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

G'day Everyone

I am moving to Danu pretty soon i already have a character actually but I'm going to see if i can get my mage items over. Anyway i have been playing since late 2011 i am one of the few people with full warden under level 60 not for long though because i will be levelling i sometimes make YouTube vids which are crap and i look forward to meeting the new people to rom because all of my friends quit :(

I am also clanless so if anyone wants me you can have me if your a supportive clan :p and are active.

My name remains a secret for now.
YouTube Channel

G'day Everyone

I am moving to Danu pretty soon i already have a character actually but I'm going to see if i can get my mage items over. Anyway i have been playing since late 2011 i am one of the few people with full warden under level 60 not for long though because i will be levelling i sometimes make YouTube vids which are crap and i look forward to meeting the new people to rom because all of my friends quit :(

I am also clanless so if anyone wants me you can have me if your a supportive clan :p and are active.

How can they invite u to clan if your name is secret? lol jw
"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"-GOAT
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JnacnuD/
Aramis12
Vanir501

G'day Everyone

How can they invite u to clan if your name is secret? lol jw
well you think it would be easy. right? i mean how many level 54's do you see running around in full warden....
YouTube Channel