Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to Danu, liking it so far!

I wouldnt worry about clans, everyone is going to say there the best. The only thing you can do as a new player to the server is get to know players and see how they act if you like what you see then look to there clan to join them. Your own enjoyment should be based on your perspective and not others opinion.

Nitro has a level limit of 80
Prime has a level limit of 140 (full frozen)
But we do have a sister clan called TeamNitro that players under 80 can join.

Hope this helps ya. Need any further help just yell or send me a note in game :Ra
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

You have only mentioned 2 clans that is not helpful
I hate to sound childish but its two more than what you had to offer.

BlackRose is like a ghost town
FinallBoss.. Ghost town
We smoke weed... Needs to be hammered.
Sion... Noobville
Federation... Has like 2 members
NonHaters... A noob clan that begs to be hated
Im sure there are other clans with similar attributes.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

^ well that sounds harsh, but I'm sure they aren't all that bad. I've seen some federation running around bossing quite nicely. I heard SemperFi has started up again and they used to be a good clan (my two lvl partners were from semperfi and taught me pretty much everything I know about CH). Unbreakable has been a bit quiet these days, but they have some nice people and boss regularly, I believe they also have a lvl limit around the 100s. Prime are for the higher up players and have hardworking members. Clans all have their minority naughties and drama, but those are unavoidable.

From my experience Nitro is the only clan I know really well so I cannot give you many suggestions outside of it. We welcome new players and generally just try to have fun. We boss as much as we can and been doing better and growing stronger these days.

If anything, like Ra said, I suggest trying out all clans and don't be afraid to switch around until you find the one best fit for you. It's a game after all, so main objective is to have fun with it :)
World: Danu
Character name: HYLA lvl 192 Druid
Proud member of Clan Kudos