Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Key quest

Hello can anyone help me
I have slain bronnuc blackstone 5 times now but i dont get the key piece ( i have slain him alone)
I got the quest active: it sais kill bronnuc and return the the quest guy so that he could make the key
Also when i Slayed him and then tried to go through the portal it also didnt work

Who can help me???

Re: Key quest

im pretty sure you gotta kill a different blackstone each time one by one and return to piranus each time
the last one should be...ulean blackstone i think
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

The quest is called piece number one
I did kill every other and when i was lvl 60 i got this quest
Is it the right guy who i killed?
I killed the guy next to the portal
If it isnt the right guy could you tell me where he is then?

I believe they have to be killed and turned in one at a time. Each completion will give you the new blackstone to kill. when you have completed all five or six(been awhile since i had to do that quest) parts to quest, you should receive the key. Good luck, and good hunting!
Server: Danu
Clandeathtine-Druid
Have returned to IOS Danu

Hmmm could be bug, is there more description of what you need to complete quest? seems odd that it wouldn't be a little more definitive
Server: Danu
Clandeathtine-Druid
Have returned to IOS Danu

lol the guy by the portal is called ulean blackstone
youre supposed to kill all the other guys first idk their names

theres one in catacombs...one in stonevale near southern road....one in shalemont on the castle....one in the northern peninsula....one near the portal...and one more somewhere over yonder :)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

lol the guy by the portal is called ulean blackstone
youre supposed to kill all the other guys first idk their names

theres one in catacombs...one in stonevale near southern road....one in shalemont on the castle....one in the northern peninsula....one near the portal...and one more somewhere over yonder :)
The one in the yonder is in crookback cave. :)