Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cyps last goodbye

Sup guys , wanna thank you all in danu for the last eighteen months ,i had a lot of fun playing the game with you all , yes even you prime (you made the game very challenging to say the least lol ) but a special thanks to all my unbreak buds . And all of you in nitro too for helping make the game so much fun .......ty all :).....peace

Re: Cyps last goodbye

Sup guys , wanna thank you all in danu for the last eighteen months ,i had a lot of fun playing the game with you all , yes even you prime (you made the game very challenging to say the least lol ) but a special thanks to all my unbreak buds . And all of you in nitro too for helping make the game so much fun .......ty all :).....peace
U were funnest of all unbreakable and u made me laugh a lot in arena when u had to solo infamous 1shot and rg cheers to u and have a good life

Cya cyprus you were one of unbreak i really liked. Gl on not playing anymore. The game is like a drug. You'll jones without it. Lol
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Think ya right there smeagle only been two days and im missing my toons already lol ,might actually get around to doing some d.i.y around the house now , and you never know i might even push the boat out and have a conversation with the girlfriend :)