Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wall of Text for the sake of Fluttershy

So today I was watching Fluttershy (using forum name for safety) playing my itouch while I was taking a break from all the SAT studying, and some trolls (cough name removed cough) decided to be a total jerk in the arena. Before you start going like "It's the arena what do u expect lol" I have to summarize the dialogue (this is not exactly what they said but I'll try to recall)

runs into arena to do gladiator quest
*name removed A kills Flutter*
Flutter says: ?
respawns, runs into arena again to kill glad
*name removed A kills Flutter again with name removed B"
Flutter says: Why did you do that? :(
name removed A shouts: pathetic ponies.
Flutter shouts: ?
name removed A shouts: You spam forum with pony pics
name removed B shouts: Yeah Get off the forums!
Flutter shouts: You call that spamming?
name removed A shouts: Yep.
name removed B shouts: You and your childish pink gay pony pics.
Flutter shouts: :(
name removed A shouts: I'm just gonna keep killing you then :)
Flutter shouts: I made useful posts too :(
name removed B shouts: They're useless, what are you, 7?
Flutter shouts: I'm 14...

This is not an exact replica of the dialogue but it pretty much sums it up, I resisted the urge to snatch over my itouch and login to Solid and go ripper mode, and decided to write this wall of text.

Before any blind accusations of spamming pony pics ppl should actually check the suspects' post history unless they want to say something irrevocably stupid.
I checked Fluttershy's post history, among her 139 (according to the number as I'm writing this) posts, only 17 of them are pony pic posts, according to the awesome calculator only 12.23021583% of her posts are pony pics, around 12%, not exactly ur typical spammer.
If you want to see some true spamming check out here
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... +post+wins
I can say for safety that 70% of all forum users in this forum have atleast 12% of garbage posts (including me, I probably got 20% lol), according to those ppl accusing Fluttershy of spamming on forums, 70% of all forum users would be ur typical next door neighbourhood spammer, doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it? I certainly don't find it logical.

According to name removed B, Fluttershy's posts are essentially useless, bull***. Fluttershy made plenty of suggestions on suggest&feedback, druid thread, ask for help, and bug reports, she even shared some of my "Solid builds" (of course, with my approval). Even if they are useless, so what? Forum is a place where you share experiences & socialize, I don't think all of your posts would be extremely useful (again, cough last post wins cough), as socialize doesn't require you to make useful posts ("lol", "haha", "+1/-1", I've seen quite an amount of "not so useful" posts, and I have to say I posted quite an amount myself)

According to name removed A, pony pics are gay and pink and childish. I can assure you that pictures are not gay, they aren't even living! (Trolololol) apart from that. How do you know if ponies' are gay? Do you have actual proof that ponies, or people who watch them, are all gay? Gay people breathe, eat, and sleep. Does that mean everyone who breathe, eat, and sleep are gay? Well, self explanatory. And what about homo females, are they gay, no, they're lesb. And even if they are gay/lesb, so what? What's wrong with gay/lesb? They like ppl with same gender as them, so what? I don't give a damn. Let them be!
I can also assure you that not all ponies are pink (duh), as far as I know, only 2 of the 6 main char ponies have anything to do with pink, PInkie Pie is pink all out (duh her name) and Fluttershy got pink mane, all the other 4 are perfectly not pink. 1:3 ratio is self explanatory, not to mention the place holders (1:20 are pink, not even close).

Sure, I do agree the character designs are very cute (and a bit childish), and they do give these, according to some ppl, "childish friendship lessons". But look around dammit, anyone actually took these "obvious easy chilidsh friendship lessons?" If everyone cared about being generous and not selfish, why are there so many rage posts and ingame shouts about "XXX is a scammer!!!"? If everyone cared about sharing caring and kindness, why would there be arena trolls killing newbies trying to fight their glads? If everyone cared about being peaceful and resolving things calmly, why the hell would there be extremism and terrorism in this world?! Why the hell would there be places like Syria have all those out going violence?!

Who's more childish, a terrorist or a toddler who like teletubbies? Believe it or not, the answer is the terrorists. Terrorists are literally angry little kids who are raging b/c they didn't get what they want, except all grown up taller and carrying an AK-47. EVen a toddler atleast would know that it doesn't seem right to kill ppl with no apparent reason. whereas terrorists... :roll:

I've never seen any bronies/pegasisters who bomb places just because someone hated ponies, but I do see ppl bombing places b/c they don't believe in a religion, or they just simply want to...kill ppl b/c they're angry. :roll:

I'm very dissappointed with these two name removed ppl, as they demonstrated adequate degree of immaturity and extremism, none of their flames/accusations made logical sense, they need to re-learn those "obvious easy chilidsh friendship lessons" and take some logic reasoning classes to mature. :roll:

Before y'all point the hate gun at me, think it over.

Ponies better than terrorism, I rather have a forum overwhelmed with pony pics and hearts than have a forum overwhelmed with rage and extreme posts, period. (phew that was a lot of typing...)

Re: Wall of Text for the sake of Fluttershy

solid pm me the name :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I would be happy if you pm'd me also, plus what clan they are in.
Thanks and don't let any of this get to either of you, there are some complete tossers in the world and you just happened to stumble upon two of them who are probably pre - pubescent, angry for no reason, useless, teenagers who have nothing to live for.
You'll both be fine.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)