Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lol

Lol i go to arena and kill *Name removed* because the pictures pointed below and he rages and calls unbreak to kill me because i posted a pic of where urgan spawns?this is just sad and i wanted to post this asking why is this a reason to rage lol? Bye

Re: Lol

Weird that nobody is pissed at me because I also did it. And everybody who is pissed are selfish I think. Most were lvl 100-180 camping this small boss for their own benefit. I gave tips to low lvls in my world where to find him so they had something to look forward to and get some cash.

By the way if people are hating on you like shown on the pictures report them and block them. Show your mature side and don't interact with them.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Weird that nobody is pissed at me because I also did it. And everybody who is pissed are selfish I think. Most were lvl 100-180 camping this small boss for their own benefit. I gave tips to low lvls in my world where to find him so they had something to look forward to and get some cash.

By the way if people are hating on you like shown on the pictures report them and block them. Show your mature side and don't interact with them.
Lol they don't do it cuz ur a mod he blocked me before i cud block him and he told me to kill myself? Hahahah

Oh and yea i did say it was for lvls 30-50 so the highers lvls shud farm on pirates or something :lol: