Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Farmer's Journal

When things fall apart. Part 1.

As the farmer speeds off to the castle front door he hears a chaotic ruckus from inside. People yelling…screaming and the sounds of two “thing”s who…must be at the very least not human. Banging on from the inside of the castle door as if to suggest people trying to get out, or a lack of room. On approach, the farmer pulls the head of his staff upward as if to mimic slamming on an E brake, dismounting and placing his feet on the ground in a manner that Fred Flinstone does to slam the brakes on his prehistoric car kicking up gravel and dirt on the path as he rapidly slows down. The Farmer then dismounts and places his fingers into the crevasse of the castle door to peel it open one centimeter. As soon as the door is cracked the yelling and screaming gets exponentially louder and around 30 people fall out…into Lir’s Reach…some projected outward as if they were catapulted from a large slingshot. Screaming, jostling…chaotic screams

Get off me!
You are crushing me!
Mama!!!!
Diamonds…
Emeralds…
We are rich…hurry gather them all!!!!!
Get off of my son!!!!
There is no room we must be organized!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Door swings open so fast the Farmer is unable to get out of the way, as the doors swing all the way around to the stone castle wall the Farmer gets slammed pinned between the heavy oak of the door and the stone tiling…slammed paper thin and then is knocked…momentarily, yet completely out of consciousness.

SMACK (Farming is sqeezed between the door and the castle then catapulted outward in acme cartoon fashion)

Farmer: gaaaaah wooowow…ugh

Echo effect

Diamonds! Emeraaaaldzzzzz
Heeeelp

Echoing effect triples

Help…Help…Help…He….(Fading to silence)
Mama…ma..ma..ma.ma ..(Fading to silence)

The Farmer lays on the grass pushed so far back he is closer to the Statue that grants Fortitude skill than the entrance….Knocked out cold /Sleep

Dream ensues

Farmer inner reflective narrative voice: Oh, wow..I did not know that Highshore Village was an Elementary School prior to the war. Interesting

Camera angle is a crane shot, floating above highshore village, on close inspection the armor vendor is absent, they are two children…dressed what appears to be old times suits with a crest on their Student blazer coats coats reading “High Shore Elementary”

Scene: quickly changes to the inside of classroom an old dusty chalkboard reads.

Hunting Class: 101
Professor Kakashi Gastor
Detention List:
Group: The Big Three

Student B
Student A
Student C

Punishment: Two hours to “Think about what you have done”

The children sit in desks in an old worn empty classroom. One girl and two little boys.

Student A: (crude and belligerent tone) No one likes a tattle tale..Student C. GOSH…now we have to miss the after school karaoke with our class to “think about what we have done”

Student C: NOT MY FAULT….if we did our assignment right we would have been first anyways I TOLD U BOTH TO LEAVE THE BIG RED PIG ALONE AND WAIT FOR THE LITTLE ONE….BESIDES we have been top of the class in Hunting since second grade…it is no big DEAL…OKAY GOSH.

Student B: (High class British accent with a condescending tone) Well I quite say that is true…yet this is a blemish on my perfect record…I will have to speak with my father, since he has donated to the school I am sure they will take this off my record, but quite honestly….I grow weary of being paired with the likes of you two, for I should have been in the honors class. (Turns his nose upward as if to say he has been unjustly accused)

Student B, the top student in the entire school was born from a long line of magic users and privileged status. Born left handed, his father sent him to two schools, one public and one private. In efforts to force him to be right handed, his private school was focused on the development to become an expert in calligraphy artist in order to write tomes under the apprenticeship of Book Binder Gideaon and to switch to his right hand. Yet the desired result of forcing him to change hands was faltered as he practiced calligraphy with both hands culminating into his early enlightenment as an ambidextrous calligraphy artist. Unbeknownst to manyat the time the motions and of writing of intricate symbols with both hands made for his easy transition to casting magic spells. The silver linging in this would come to fruition 150 lvls later, where became the first mage in Danu to freely switch between fire and ice spells.

Student A: Perfect this…perfect that…SHAAAAADUUUP. If you hadn’t done it first I wouldn’t have even figured out how to do that worthless tactic it. Detention for Black magics my ASS. Had we just let me do my thing my arrow would have killed that Pig with ease…But NOOOOO Student B you had to try to display you PEEEERFEECT skill combination. Brut force has never betrayed me, and it should be the motto of our group!!!!!!!!! BAAAKAAA

Student B: Brute force? That is the pseudo science of Neanderthals! You are only jealous from my infinite skill and they probably paired me with you two to even the scale for I am superior. And Student C listen ….for the record…. he did it first so do not blame me!!!!!

Student C: NOT MY FAULT Student B. (Student C self regulates in order to not upset Student B, indicating perhaps wanting to keep in good graces with him)

Student A: (Watching Student C, assumes she may like Student B more than him…..Student A’s brow crumples,,,indicating rage) (under his breath) Pffft, I do not see what you see in him

Student B: What?

Student A: (looks away while clinching his fists on his desk…slamming both hands into the desk so hard, the wood cracks and his hands become imprinted in the wood desk.)

Student C: Student A! Don’t do THAT. We will get in more trouble!

Student A: He started it.

Student B: No I didn’t!

Student A: Yes he did

Student B: No I didn’t!

Student A: YES YOU DID

Student B: NO I DIDN’T!!!!

(As the two go back and forth, Student C looks extremely stress, exhausted and sad, for she feels caught in-between. Stricken with the burden of controlling Student A’ rage and to mitigate Student B’s privileged status….for all the classmates assume Student B as popular and some fight over being in groups with him in a manner that suggests hidden crushes. While Student A is brute and strong, so strong that his sheer strength carries him, for he is able to pull his arrow string so far back….at the age of three he broke his first arrow. The school had to combine 18 strings into one in order to harness Student A’ strength to be productive, after this …anything Student A hit with his arrow was obliterated. His arrows went clear through…even through bone…walls…and through mountains. Instead of Student A being revered for his strength, he was considered too dangerous; for he accidentally hurt the other children he played with. From that point on he was considered a monster, where no one wanted to group with him out of fear. Professor Kakashi Gastor saw this and therefore, the first time at Highshore Elementary created groups beforehand and paired the three in the second grade, The Brute, the Prince and the Little Girl that was deemed the only one capable of managing both: for Student C always ranked higher than others in Leadership and management skills in regard to helping others, especially the weaker students. As deep as their conflict was, it was either the Skill of Student B or Student A brute Strength with a sprinkle of Student C management skills that pulled them through, after 4 years, the three were first in every assignment, the Teachers and Administration then referred to this group as…

The Big Three.

But this time, this simple hunting assignment they accidentally went too far and were reprimanded harshly, in fact…others were affected adversely as well.

2 hours prior

Professor Gastor: Ok class, settle down. Todays hunting assignment is to kill 6 pigs. And this time….

(Class in unison begins to moan)

Professor Gastor: Settle down, settle down. This time you will travel far…beyond lir reach

Ra raises his hand

Professor Gastor: Yes Ra?

Ra: Professor…you mean not the pigs that are near the tavern?

Professor Gastor: Oh no no no…these are in a place called Stonevale

Class erupts indicating being pleased, cheering for new terrain to explore

Professor Gastor: You will travel though Lir’s Reach through Shalemont to StoneVale

Dorn raises his hand

Professor Gastor: Yes Dorn?

Dorn: Professor, can we use leystones?

Professor Gastor: No, this will be a test of endurance. You will bring me back six tails. First one who comes back with them wins!

Dorn: Will they be a prize for the second team who wins? We all know the Big Thee will win…im tired of them winning.

Shivonne : (nudging Dorn) Don’t working (fumbling with her pencil and paper, riddled with mathematical equations)….6 hundredn and forty two thousand five hundred and sixty two………8 hundred and seventy one…..um…

Dorn: Always with the Math, Shivonne…what does that even lead too

Shivonne: Math…it is the universal language of men and women. OK. Listen if we take this path. We will at the very least by my mathematical equations be at least third.

Shivonne, considered a savant in childhood always fumbled about math and uttered equations to herself. She boasted about creating a formula for the ultimate warrior, something about an equation for equilibrium of exhaustion of all energy inside of two rounds , the fallacy of dexterity vs. vitality dichotomy...and breaking 5 thousand hp in health. While she attends the normal classes, she found out early the science behind one of gastor’s meals adding to one’s hit points through analyzing the compounds in the recipe. Upon this discovery, eh became the first student assistant ever for the science department and advance mathematics. Dorn, assigned to Shivonne assumed her to be crazy and figured he was assigned to her to make sure she did not go crazy, although they rarely agreed, both Dorn and Shivonne from completely different walks of life had one principle in common…twas...

Dorn: Shivonne you are crazy as a bat out of hell with your math rambling, but at least.

Shivonne looks up from her paper riddled with equations and smiles…

Dorn: (simultaneously) If we help those around us….it naturally follows that we help ourselves!
Shivonne: (simultaneously) If we help those around us….it naturally follows that we help ourselves!

(Student B brushes his hair to the side as the ladies in the class swoon over him)

Ra (looks onward confused): Why do you even wear that eyepatch!

Student C: Leave Student B alone! He has unique styles!

Student B: It serves to strengthen my other eye, plus I have added handicaps to myself because I seek to be….more perfect

Dorn: ? (facepalms)

The ladies in the class being to swoon over Student B, this is all too observable to Student A, as his rage begins to curdle inside him he grips his desk and the wood begins to splinter under his exponentially strong grip (crackle…crick…crack)

Professor Gastor: One more desk ruined and you will be thrown out Student A! Remember to control yourself, you do not want to to get your third Defiant mark and transferred to the Chosen Ones who can’t go to school and have to work in the graveyard for scraps, don’t you?

The class begins to laugh in unison as Student A looks down at his desk.

Student A: Aye (deep and grumbling tone)

Professor Gastor: Settle down class! Now, be back before sundown, so you all can enjoy the party at the Karaoke event afterschool! No….Go!

As the class begins to gather materials, the Big Three is already on there way…way way ahead of the pack. Student C navigation skills take front stage, as they cut behind the castle diagonally to southern pass…through Shalemont using the bridge and Stonevale right to area where the pigs are….before Student C implements the strategy….Student B has already killed two pigs…Student A demolishes the next two….as the fith pig is lit up by Student C, they wait for the last pig to show up. The rest of the class has not even reached Shalemont and the “Big Three” are waiting for their last Pig to arrive.

Student B: (motioning to Student C) Did you see my skill combination? Flawless. The Pigs died without awareness. Feast your eyes on my acumen of magic. I come from a long line of magic wielders, crafted for only those with high intelligence!

Student A: (Stepping in front of Student B to gain attention) : But did you see my arrow? I bet you didn’t, for it is most likely still traveling! Two Pigs with one arrow…BRUT FORCE WINS!

Student B turns his nose up

Student B: Hmmpft, your beastly antics makes it so you have no friends! You are a BRUTE.

Student C: Guys, we did this together, they do not call us the Big three for nothing! Here here for the Big three!

Student B and Student A in unison: HERE HERE!!!

Three and a half miles above, just beyond the cusp of the atmosphere of the earth, the Server Gods look down in a half cypher, like Greek Mythology Gods, looking down on a chessboard of humanity.

Danu: (looking down from the sky) This moment, is a golden moment. For I shall cherish this moment in time as the greatest I have laid my eyes on thus far. For these three little children have the ability to save me and bring peace to my world.

Belenus: (looking down from the sky) Indeed, for we wish you well Danu.

Rosmerta: (looking down from the sky) : Aye…here here to the big three. For the simple equation for your Happiness Danu, is the collaboration between those kids.

Awarn: (looking down from the sky) : And the simple equation for your demise naturally follows, is the separation of the “Big three”

Danu: (looking down from the sky) I feel… I feel strange….cold.

Belenus: : (looking down from the sky) you will weep in four hours.

Just then the final pig arrives….but what is this. This pig is different. Much larger than the ones before…a menacing huge red pig spawns… nostrils like exhaust pipes

Student C: (pointing) Omg…BIG RED PIG. I do not think that qualifies for our assignment, let us wait for a little one to arrive.

Student A: (Looking at the Pig) Nothing has lived past my arrow…I bet you I could take it.

Student B: If we are to take it…we will need to follow my intelligent strategy

Student C: NO…wait for little pig pls.

Student C reaches into her back pack looking for the formal instructions for the assignment.

Danu (Looking down from the sky) : NO…Student C keep and eye on them!

Belenus: ugh (shakes head).

Student C eyes become lost looking in her backpack, the first domino affect of the Plight of Danu….For with her attention diverted, she will never know who struck first…

Student C: (slowing looking up and then shrieking into horror) Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

On each side of the giant red pig Student B and Student A are already attacking the pig….Student C now focused on the pig….drops her back pack as the Pig run wilds knocking both Student B and Student A back….Student C casts a cold spell and freezes the pig. As Student B and Student A move to the pathway of the only entrance and exit to the muddy area, side by side.

Student C: We have to go…this big red pig is far too dangerous for us!

Student A: Look! (Sending 6 arrows through the Pig, writhing in pain…moving towards Student A) Its dying…and walking slow from my arrows…it wont catch up to me (walking backwards as the Pig screams) WE CAN DO IT

Student C: Wow

Student B: (looking on presumably upset by the attention Student A has gained from Student C, starts to blast an array of elaborate skill combinations on to the pig)

Student B: Look Student C! Feast your eyes on my secret skill combination the Pig now wants to follow me! I WIN.

Student A: It is following me!

Student B: No me! I WIN

Student A: NO I WIN

Student C watches the two argue standing side by side, breaking down the huge red pig with arrows and spells. Yet it is difficult to see who has agro…for the Pig is walking towards them but they are side by side at the pathway entrance to the muddy area.

Student C: It doesn’t matter who has agro (casting spells on the pig) Professor Gastor is going be excited; this beast is far more harder than anything we have fought!

Danu : (looking down from the sky) : Oh nooooooo

Just then time freezes,…..slows down and sputters….the laws of physics , time and space contorted…twisted and stretched to its limits and then it happens…some how…time folds unto itself…the deterministic notions of the physics of the very large becomes out of unison with the random quantum mechanics observations of the very small and time shrieks and goes into a loop. It appears that the pig has walked too far from where it was spawned…and some how...the Big red pig resets itself

Snap* Time skips, glitches

Student C: (pointing) Omg…BIG RED PIG. I do not think that qualifies for our assignment, let us wait for a little one to arrive.

Student A: (Looking at the Pig) Nothing has lived past my arrow…I bet you I could take it.

Student B: If we are to take it…we will need to follow my intelligent strategy

Student C: NO…wait for little pig pls.

Student C reaches into her back pack looking for the formal instructions for the assignment.

Student C eyes become lost looking in her backpack, the first domino affect of the Plight of Danu….

Danu: (begins to weap looking down from the sky) I pray those three do not realize what they have done. And if they do realize it, I hope they agree not to use this ever again.

Belenus : (facepalms) ( looking down from the sky) how did three children no stronger than 10 figure out black magic?

Student C: (slowing looking up then shrieking into horror) Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

On each side of the giant red pig Student B and Student A are already attacking the pig….Student C now focused on the pig….drops her back pack as the Pig run wilds knocking both Student B and Student A back….Student C casts a cold spell and freezes the pig. As Student B and Student A move to the pathway of the only entrance and exit to the muddy area, side by side.

Student B: I have déjà vu…what just happened

Student A: I don’t know…lets kill that big red pig…

Student C: Didn’t ..werent we just killing it? It is now at full strength?

Student A: Look! (Sending 6 arrows through the Pig, writhing in pain…moving towards Student A) It dying…and walking slow…it wont catch up to me (walking backwards in a circle as the Pig screams) WE CAN DO IT

Student C: Wow

Student B: (looking on presumably upset by the attention Student A has gained from Student C, starts to blast an array of elaborate skill combinations on to the pig)

Student B: Look, feast your eyes on my secret combination the Pig now wants to follow me! I WIN.

Student A: It is following me!

Student B: No me! I WIN

Student A: NO I WIN

Student C watches the two argue standing side by side, breaking down the huge red pig. Yet it is difficult to see who has agro…for the Pig is walking towards them but they are side by side.

Student C: It doesn’t matter who has Agro (casting spells on the pig) Professor Gastor is going be excited, this beast is far more harder than anything we have fought!

Danu looking down: Oh nooooooo

Just then time freezes,…..slows down and sputters….the laws of physics , time and space contorted…twisted and stretched to its limite and then it happens…so how…time folds unto itself…the deterministic notions of the physics of the very large becomes out of unison with the random observations of quantum mechanics by the very small and time shrieks and goes into a loop.

This happens 7 or 8 more times time appears to go into a loop, where the big red pig walks towards Student B and Student A and walks too far….and teleports back to its spawn point and backwards in time regain full strength and loops backward in time. On the seventh time around the three become aware of this accidentally new found strategy….in a deep state of déjà vu Student C unloads her entire energy into the Pig, killing it before it walks to the point in which it resets itself, while Student A and Student B argue over who had agro.

Student C: What was that? I felt strange! Oh wow it did not drop a tail but this weird tablet…tablet of water?

Student B: Perhaps my skill combination was so acute it changes the laws of physics. Yet when it went back to the spawn point it had full strength,…interesting, yet counterproductive

Student A: Hmpft, was my brut strength. But agreed…who would use such a strategy for it means more work, when it re-spawns at full health…strange…

The three hurry back to Highshore elementary and present Professor Gastor with their findings. 5 tails and one tablet. Professor Gastor shrieks in horror.

Professor Gastor: Where did you three find the tablet? (Motioning a Maclir soldier and telling him to one call the principle down and to then gather all the children and cancel the assignment)

The Big three all look at the ground in silence.

Professor Gastor: WHO helped you! You three haven’t the strength to kill the big red pig! It is too dangerous!

Student C: Professor…I feel weird, I think time repeated itself! The pig disappeared and went back to where it was! And I was scared, so we killed it!

Student A: Don’t tattle!

Student B: /Facepalm.

Professor Gastor then realized that the Big three discovered the ancient black magic technique of resetting beasts on accident most likely…. he becomes stern and worried and angry

Professor Gastor: Who resetted the target first!!!!

The Big three all look down, fiddling with their thumbs.

Professor Gastor: Student C? Which one of them did this first! If you tell me, you will escape detention!

Student C: I don’t know! (begins to cry)

Student B: It was Student A!!!

Student A: No way! It was Student B!

Professor Gastor: You three have been disqualified and will have DETENTION! DO NOT EVER speak about this again, do not EVER do this again. For this magic has been banned from all schools and are reserved for criminals! YOU ALL FAIL! NO KARAOKE EVENT FOR YOU!

Student B: What? My father will kill me.

Student C: (begins to cry) : I don’t know what happened! I was looking for the assignment in my backpack! NOT FAIR! Plus I have not ever heard Rockefellr sing before!!!!!!!!!! (begins to cry loud)

Student A: No one likes a Tattle tail Student C!

Present time (still in a dream), in detention a bell rings indicating their punishment has past. The three rush out of the school and begins to run towards the tavern.

Student C: Come on guys we can still make it! I heard that Karaoke event that Rockerfeller is finally going to sing a song! And you know how so silent she is! Come on…LETS GO!

Student B: yes I believe we can make it in time. I have longed to hear Rockerfeller’s voice, my Father told me that she does not talk in class because she is preserving strength to sing, for at infancy, her voice was deemed pitch perfect and so pure they have trained her to be a Silent General in the future.

Student A: That’s not true Student B, shows how smart you are, Rockerfeller does not speak because she knows that power of words…..she only speaks when it counts.

The two run as fast as they can as Student B takes out his staff, for his privilege has warranted many items. With their childlike weight factored the three all ride the staff together, arriving at the Door asking the Maclir guard for entry while they hear joyful cheers inside.

Maclir Guard: Here you go Student C, these are the last two tickets.

Student C: But we are three! We need one more?

Maclir Guard: Sorry Student C, the capacity inside is at its limit. You will have to choose, which ticket to give …to Student B….or Student A

Student A and Student B stand in front of Student C, both carrying the body language as deserving of the remaining ticket while both glancing at eachother in moments of hostility and competition.

Student A: We should all not go, screw them, we can sing outside near the lady and dancing man…

Student B: I want to go! Student C choose!

Student C, exhausting and saddened is in a difficult situation. She takes out a coin and says.

Student C: Heads for Student B, Tails for Student A

Three and a half miles above, just beyond the cusp of the atmosphere of the earth, the Server Gods look down in a half cypher, like Greek Mythology Gods, looking down on a chessboard of humanity.

Danu (looking down from the sky) : Nuuuuuuuuu I MUST INTERVENE

Belenus (looking down from the sky) : They will be war.

Awarn (looking down from the sky) : do it.

As the coin is tossed into the Air….time slows down….

Belenus (looking down from the sky) : Yet…Danu….if you reset time…will you not be guilty as the the big three resetting big red pig?

Danu: (looking down from the sky) : If I do not, there will be war, Arawn…what would you do?

Awarn (looking down from the sky) : Intervention granted, yet Belenus is true about the hypocrisy, therefore I suggest an intervention without resetting time.

Danu: (grumbles) ugh…ok

As the coin flips around and around it falls towards the earth…on the moment of impact the near impossible happens….the coin lands flat on its side.

Danu (looking down from the sky) : There!

Belenus (looking down from the sky) : But..

Danu (looking down from the sky) : Aye, there will still be war

The Maclir guard crouches down towards the three children look at the coin. In doing so, he steps on the path way close to the coin. His adult weight ever so slightly shifts the ground underneath the coin causing it to fall , head side up.

Student B: Yes! I get to sing my perfect song!

Student A: (silent rage ensues inside)

Student A: Student B…w..(studdering) why don’t you sing your song and then come back outside and we switch!

Student B: I sing four songs! I cant, sorry do not be a sore loser!

Student C: (observing Student B’s obvious anguish) Student A….take my ticket!

Student A (in a deep rage…self regulates into a calm…deep malice resolve almost…as something died inside.. a suffocation of emotion, tired of being the third wheel, tired of being left out…)

Danu (looking down from the sky) And so…

Belenus(looking down from the sky) : It is done.

Rosmerta(looking down from the sky) : Danu, we will be here for you when you need us.

Danu (looking down from the sky) : (begins to weep)

Student C and Student B are let in the Tavern…Student A peaks in to see the class in a ruckus, sharing milkshakes and singing inside…as the door closes, Student A is left outside alone…and walks around to back of the tavern..looking for a window

Ra: Aye…Student A

Student A: What are you doing out here.

Ra: Screw singing, I don’t sing so well anyways. I saw that, that sucked man I am sorry.

Student A: I don’t care…its not like I have friends anyways

Ra: hmmmmm

Student A: What? (Upset)

Ra: We should go hunting just for fun, you and me

Student A: Me? (surprised)

Ra: Aye…I learned something…..that can be of use…it helped me..because I am strong as well. To control my own rage….I found a book from the Gideaon Library…a book on structure. It claims that structure can create bonds. I don’t know if it is the answer, but in isolation, I have learned that at times, where there is a lack of bonds….the formulation of structure serves me as a coping strategy.

The two walk about towards the Belenus temple…aggregating others who could not get into the Tavern. They all seem like orphans…each with their own personal tail of feeling betrayed, left out and this lost in despair, a small girl named Cheech rolls out of the graveyard at the catacombs entrance, followed by group of dirty and poor children. The three, Ra, Student A, Cheech walk ahead of the pack of kids, some with no shoes on…most with dirt on their faces.

Student A: Structure?

Ra: Aye…

Cheech: My name is Cheech! Me and my friends are the Chosen Ones, who clean the graveyard and we also helped the party preparations for the Karaoke event!

Student A: Be friends with us….we don’t have bonds like the students in the Tavern, besides the chosen ones aren’t you the ppl who got over 3 Defiant marks and got kicked out of school have to work in the fields?

Cheech: Yeah I miss school….I was second to kicked out, just after Sonar…and the rest of us….graveyard duty sucks.

Student A: I am so tired of their snooty rules! But guess what?

Cheech: What?

Student A: We have...

Student A and Ra simultaneously

Student A: We have structure
Ra:: We have structure

Cheech: Structure?

Student A: Yes

Ra: Walk with us Cheech, tell your friend Sonar to come too! We can all be friends and start our own school…of STRUCTURE!

The crowd builds to just over 20 or so kids, all out casted…sit on the top of the hill, looking down at a menacing Doomclaw across the way from the Mac castle, Student A begins to smile…the first smile in 4 years, for the first time he feels like he is a part of something. Tired of being a third wheel and being called a brute and thankful to be surrounded by those who feel like him

Student A: (raising his bow in the sky): Orphans of Danu! We are the drop outs! We are alone…and in our aloneness we find eachother….we will use STRUCTURE to DESTROY all those who never accepted us!

This kids all aggregate around Ra Student A and Cheech…and begin to cheer in excitement…some kids…crying as it has been the first time they have had friends ever. Some drunken from rage deeply attuned to the notion of revenge.

Cue music: No Church in the Wild Jay Z, Kanye West
Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4&feature=kp

Soapbox monologue ensues.

Student A: The cool kids….they frown upon us! They are bias against up!!!! They sing together….we see alone. They say I am too strong…they called me a monster. THEY WILL KNOW WHAT ARE TRUE MONSTERS SOON ENOUGH. We will use the notion of structure to form OUR OWN BONDS….we are now FAMILY

The crowd goes into blood thirsty frenzy. Student A takes out one arrow with tears in his eyes….. He pulls back his arrow with a unseen strength with Ra and Cheech on each side the crowd behind him become in a mental state that can only be described as acutely menacing….as Student A aims his arrow at Doomclaw….the Beast at the bottom of the Hill stops, sensing his immense power..and for the first time in this beast’s adult life the Beast begins to emit and intense fear.

Student A: That’s right…you sniveling beast….(teeth clenched)

The arrow stretches….all 18 strings on Student A’s bow begin to buckle behind his strength…..

Cheech: Whoa….don’t brake another bow!

Ra: (whispering in Student A’s ear) Remember…Structure…organize the rage in your heart…so no single part of your energy is wasted….

The strings on his arrow begin to snap one by one. Student A then dives into a deep sense of hyper focus..

Student A: (whispers) Structure.

The wind blows…

Student A’s heart rate begins to slow down at near hypotensive levels.

Softly the wind blows on the backdrop of the orphaned children in in riot mode

Snap…snap…14 strings left on the bow..as the bow shakes, Student A’ strength becomes to surpass the limits of mortals much too strong for the bow to endure…the wood stretches, begins to crackle nearly buckling under the weight of this unknown strength.

The crowd of children behind him at this point are going wild screaming Student A’s name…into fight frenzy, yet all are not even past the level of fifteen, no one has even seen Doomclaw remotely hurt before the beast has flattened its foes with its large paws.

Wide angle shot of Student A, to his left Cheech, to his right Ra…and behind them 20 or so children in full moshpit riot mode. The scene is slowed down at 1 third speed from the waste up giving the false appears that the children behind them are on a trampoline…move up and down pumping there fists like a live heavy mental concert….some children holding there faces in shock ruminating the euphoric notions of being part of a family as all of the Chosen Ones, where once students at Highshore Elementary but were kicked out due to getting three Defiant marks and thrown into isolation working in graveyard.

Riot crown ensures yet Student A…beginds to block out the noises…

Silence.

The structure in Student A’ mind blocks out all sensory forces. No sound. No touch. No taste. No smell. And no sight as he closes his eyes in what looks like a nonsensical strategy of a ranger…Cheech in pure shock of him closing his as reaches out to Student …for a ranger’s sight should be he or she’s greatest asset. Ra interrupts Cheech as if to say “let him find his own self efficacy.” Student A begins to see something in the blackness of the inside of his shut eyelids….begins to see into the very face of Danu, who is weeping.

Student A: (Tears flowing out his closed eyes...stop) I have seen the face of god. And there will be no Peace.

Silence…..Doomclaw takes one step backward.

The wind blows….the moment….tense

Snap Snap…..4 strings left. The Bow now, rattling immensely…now is bent so far out of proportion is has a shape of a close ended “U”

Student A: (deep tone) Let structure replace the bonds I have been deprived of..and let my arrow be my vengeance. For this world has no place for the outcasts, and therefore we have no place for this world.

The crowd of wild kids begin to calm…feeling the words of Student A…the children mourn the imaginary lives of who they wanted to be ….forfeiting their individualism to a unifying cause…. then all start to organized themselves; becoming instruments to the principles of Student A, Cheech and Ra.

Snap…Snap…One string left.

Silence…..wind blows. All of the orphans begin to file themselves in ranking order…all panned out side by side, as if there is no more individual…there is only a collective, thinking in all unison and in uniform Structure. As Student A’s mental state reaches enlightenment the bow stops shaking…in his darkness as his eyes are closes, he locks eyes with the Face of Danu….in the darkness…Danu speaks to Student A saying

“I am so sorry for your life of solitude”

Yet in Student A focus of structure has blocked all sensory, he only sees Danu moving her lips….as Danu’s last attempt to reach Student A falls flat, Student A gives himself over to vengeance that not even Danu can deny, for his sole purpose becomes to provide…..”Self Efficacy”….”Empowerment”…”Pulling yourself up by the bootstraps” Ideology most commonly etched in American Republican Philosophy, for those who have been classless, impoverished and left out no more had the excuse to follow the norms of the Elementary school, for he will make a new school of Structure……unbeknownst to all patrons of Danu and even the Server Gods themselves, a King is born…

Student A then fires the arrow and his arms go limp and turns around to his new family…the force of the arrow creates a sonic boom…rattling the entire peninsula causing an earthquake…

Scene: Split screen shows Student A on the Hill with his new army, and the inside of the Tavern where the students of Highshore Elementary are partying at the Karaoke event.

At the same time at the Tavern Rockefeller stands on the bar table readying herself for her first sing ever since beyond discovered as “pitch perfect”…the party anticipating her first word begin through Blackroses on the bar counter in excitement… as rumor has it she has a great voice yet rarely uses it…as she breaths to sing her first song “I would do anything for love-MeatLoaf” in the impact of the arrow at the belenus temple causes the earth to shake. The electricity is knocked out and the Karaoke party is cut short. Student C inside the Tavern feels an intense pain in her stomach and doubles over and Dorn catches her from falling. The entire electricity is knocked out in the Tavern in darkness as students scream….in fact the electrical grid for the entire lir reach and neighboring shalemont is knocked out as well.

Back at the temple…Student A turns around …back facing Doomclaw and opens his eyes facing his new found family.

Student A: Here here…Family…to Structure (muffled as entire sentence is not heard only the mouthing of his lips due to the explosion and sonic boom of the arrow)

The arrow pierces Doomclaw yet the arrow moved with so much speed the impact is unnoticeable as Doomclaw looks completely unaffected,

Cheech: (confused) Did Student A even his the target?

…yet the arrow continues and hits the hill on the left side of Maclir Castle. 4 seconds pass before the wind tunnel created by the speed of the arrow follows…causing a horizontal tornado tracing the trajectory of the arrow to form…culminating into an explosion on the side of the hill creating a 400 meter diameter crater , to which Doomclaw is sucked inside the massive hole in parts…disintegrated in the process. The impact was so devastating that the hill buckles the foundation of the Castle….and the castle slides down the hill blocking southern pass titled at a 45 degree angle.

Awarn (looking down in the sky) : And there it is, with the separation of the Big Three, the seeds have been planted and Danu will weep for a thousand years, and the rebuilding of the Maclir castle will then spark the inadvertent discovery of Crookback Hollow.

Danu: (hands in her face)

Screaming in the distance.

Diamonds!
Emeralds….
Help…Help HELP
Gaurds, we need more Gaurds
How did two Dragon even get inside of these walls!
We are doom, get the diamonds and run!!!!!!

The ruckus builds builds builds

Farmer: (Wakes up)

Farmer: Dafuq? What was that dream? Who were those people? What is electricity? What the hell is going on!!!!!

The farmer wakes up to see the crowd and ruckus has tripled…hundred…thousands of ppl doubled over, diving in a waste deep shore of diamonds just outside the castle. The Farmer, still dazed from being knocked out…climbs out of his dream and climes over people in the chaotic crowd that can only be described as what happens when someone knocks down a live beehive from a tree….reaching the Fountain near the Bank inside the castle …he sees one Lady, dressed in Black…in front of Two Dragons strapped down in chains, presumably by the Maclir Army….Double Dragons, that appear to be in pain…

Farmer: Is that….M…Martha? (Squinting his eyes and jostling through the crowd) what the hell is going on???

As the Farmer gets closer the riot seems to be more aggressive as he is now close to swimming at this point nearly waste deep in diamonds…..on close observation….it becomes clear that the dragons themselves are yelling out deep bellows and crying…….crying tears…of diamonds. This is causing the patrons to run wild with greed, in hopes of gathering the most. Looking past the rioting crowd…Martha, appears to casting spells keeping a half circle of MacLir guards and wild crowd away from getting to the Dragons. The Dragons have nearly destroyed the place…knocking the statue of the King off of the fountain.

Farmer: Martha!!!! (moving though the crowd like Rocky Marcello moving towards his wife at the end of the First Rocky movie)

Farmer: Maaaaaaartha!!!

Crowd in the apex of chaotic riot-ness

Martha: Farmer….FARMER….HELP!!!!!!!! (in tears)

Farmer: What the hell is(interrupted)

Martha: HELP ME! Me save Sick and Jack!

Farmer: Wha?

Cure outro Music

Some nights – Artist Fun
Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkBeOisNM0

The Farmer looks up at the Dragons….and realize that these are in fact the Double Dragons…40 lvls prior Jack and Sick not only taught him how to swing his axe…they taught him the ways of rupture and was given his infamous Jack hatchet by the “Right” Dragon Jack., but the Double Dragons were only figurative terms due to how they looked in Dragonlord armor? How did that…what are they now…have they turned into real Dragons? The Farmer in utter confusion stands adjacent to Martha facing the crowd and Mac Guards and starts to sweep his axes to keep enemies at bay. The Farmer, sneaks glances at Martha who is casting cold spells in a frenzy…like a young Trinity from the Matrix series she looks different from cutting her hair short. The Farmer has deeply missed her…yet too confused due to the chaoticness of what is happening….what the dream meant and the Third Pillars, earlier comments about his heart breaking….perhaps the culmination of this event will answer at least some of these questions….

To be continued.
World: Danu
Class: Farmer
For Liberty, and Justice for All.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro

The scenery is as if I were on the bottom of the sea, see, colors, varying from strong to stronger burst into my pre frontal cortex in deep blues, and neon greens. Floating eyes appear to blink in my direction, right through me as their initial thoughts confirm that I am not threat, more like an unsatisfied snack if I dare move closer….

Masked in leather and fur with a worn and withered bear head carcass deployed to camouflage myself as a bear is immediately seen through. Weapons, worn to the bone, warranty worn out, as the merchant inside of the catacombs offers pennies on the dollar to sell back…

“My God is a capitalist…for any time I am too heavy, every time I am too weak, he reminds me with an offer for treasures in exchange for currency I do not have.”

Too young to venture deep into the otherworld I scourer the edges, collecting pieces of flint for a merchant, only to suffer the ramifications of being destroyed by a flying dinosaur, and eventually bamboozled by the merchant who promised me armor by showing me instead a catalog of armor that is enticing, but with a price tag that was so high, it staggered me back some, for my entire life savings, one in which I take pride in, amount to 8k gold.

There is a story on how I got to be here so young, a story of a flying man in purple and a giant in green, this will be discussed later…

A long way from the Mac Castle, my home is no more welcoming to me than this strange and new place. Men and Woman boast, with their chests out, yelling that they have ancient chests for sale, promising fortune for 15k. My savings devoted to ancient greaves to replace my worn redclaws…but I debate on gambling my life savings on an ancient chest, for the faeries in stonevale I cut down with ease, yet there are some who set me on fire, to which I have to immediately take flight, for this is a precursor to a certain death….decisions, they way in my mind, polarized like the scales of hope and despondency….tis the fate of this land.

A man in purple, for no reason, approached me on a flying broom during my slaying of pigs, helped me murder most of the rest of the men in black robes, and to my surprise, the crazy man in the castle came through with a promise of a new land, yet he did not tell me of the dangers within it, for I thought this “Crom” was jailed, yet it appears his influence is saturated in this land.

The very last man in the black robe to die was a tale indeed. The man in purple is part of a Army to which another member volunteered his time to help me. His requirement was that I following him, no matter what I saw along the path….the horror I witness was enough to induce post traumatic stress disorder…

This man was a fearless jovial giant, draped in a deep green armor. He appeared to be on a death wish, running past enemies screaming “stay with me…do not look behind you no matter what!”

I looked….I should have listened…

Behind us appeared to be a number of wild white horses, shirtless men, and glowing white …things…beating on him. To my surprise…they seemed to ignore me. I felt relieved and ashamed at the same time, for the Clan has gone to great lengths to be of patronage, with nothing in return. My mantra from this part has been this, etching this on all of my belongings…

“When I become strong, I will help the weak and thus change the cycle of strife of Danu”

This has usually be riposted by a new name that has been bestowed upon me, which sounds like New…or Boob. Perhaps this combination of New, and Boob, and thus, Newb…is what everyone is called before one ascends to greatness. I owe it to these men and woman….to become great. I digress….

The Man in green appears to collect nearly every enemy in the immediate area before preforming a dance, ….and ambidextrous, twirling, with an unflinching face….cold…steely look in his eyes….twas something I can only describe as a “Ball Room Dance of Absolute Murder and Mayhem.”

This is the man you want dead?

Yes sir…

Then kill him.

I swing my blade, only wisping his black robe upward, to which the man turned around and laughed….

As his mouth opened to speak…the Man in green thrusted his, pitchfork through the back of his head…creating a human shish kabob….the blood splattering on my already filthy smugglers coat.

“Go back to town, talk to the crazy man…you may then go to the otherworld, you may want to buy some new armor, for if you are too weak for this land, trust that you are too weak for what lies beyond that portal…"

And before I can utter thank you and my mantra to change the climate of Danu…he disappeared…seemingly annoyed for my boisterous excitement…a sign that in my triumphs he only saw baby steps…

I am 62 years of age, and heading back to once again slay pigs and faeries, and sell their wears in pursuit of some pants that can prevent me from catching fire so easily….this otherworld is a place I must graduate into, and although I am too weak to survive here….trust that I will be back, for Danu demands it.

Warmly, Farmer

P.S. I still do not recollect who I was before I came ashore, but I found my boat. And the boat is too large for only one to operate as the four sets of oars suggest others came, or tried to come with me. Perhaps I will meet them one day.
You *** dweeb lol writing story's about Celtic heroes, about lil pixel people slashing a dragons ball sack XD

The scenery is as if I were on the bottom of the sea, see, colors, varying from strong to stronger burst into my pre frontal cortex in deep blues, and neon greens. Floating eyes appear to blink in my direction, right through me as their initial thoughts confirm that I am not threat, more like an unsatisfied snack if I dare move closer….

Masked in leather and fur with a worn and withered bear head carcass deployed to camouflage myself as a bear is immediately seen through. Weapons, worn to the bone, warranty worn out, as the merchant inside of the catacombs offers pennies on the dollar to sell back…

“My God is a capitalist…for any time I am too heavy, every time I am too weak, he reminds me with an offer for treasures in exchange for currency I do not have.”

Too young to venture deep into the otherworld I scourer the edges, collecting pieces of flint for a merchant, only to suffer the ramifications of being destroyed by a flying dinosaur, and eventually bamboozled by the merchant who promised me armor by showing me instead a catalog of armor that is enticing, but with a price tag that was so high, it staggered me back some, for my entire life savings, one in which I take pride in, amount to 8k gold.

There is a story on how I got to be here so young, a story of a flying man in purple and a giant in green, this will be discussed later…

A long way from the Mac Castle, my home is no more welcoming to me than this strange and new place. Men and Woman boast, with their chests out, yelling that they have ancient chests for sale, promising fortune for 15k. My savings devoted to ancient greaves to replace my worn redclaws…but I debate on gambling my life savings on an ancient chest, for the faeries in stonevale I cut down with ease, yet there are some who set me on fire, to which I have to immediately take flight, for this is a precursor to a certain death….decisions, they way in my mind, polarized like the scales of hope and despondency….tis the fate of this land.

A man in purple, for no reason, approached me on a flying broom during my slaying of pigs, helped me murder most of the rest of the men in black robes, and to my surprise, the crazy man in the castle came through with a promise of a new land, yet he did not tell me of the dangers within it, for I thought this “Crom” was jailed, yet it appears his influence is saturated in this land.

The very last man in the black robe to die was a tale indeed. The man in purple is part of a Army to which another member volunteered his time to help me. His requirement was that I following him, no matter what I saw along the path….the horror I witness was enough to induce post traumatic stress disorder…

This man was a fearless jovial giant, draped in a deep green armor. He appeared to be on a death wish, running past enemies screaming “stay with me…do not look behind you no matter what!”

I looked….I should have listened…

Behind us appeared to be a number of wild white horses, shirtless men, and glowing white …things…beating on him. To my surprise…they seemed to ignore me. I felt relieved and ashamed at the same time, for the Clan has gone to great lengths to be of patronage, with nothing in return. My mantra from this part has been this, etching this on all of my belongings…

“When I become strong, I will help the weak and thus change the cycle of strife of Danu”

This has usually be riposted by a new name that has been bestowed upon me, which sounds like New…or Boob. Perhaps this combination of New, and Boob, and thus, Newb…is what everyone is called before one ascends to greatness. I owe it to these men and woman….to become great. I digress….

The Man in green appears to collect nearly every enemy in the immediate area before preforming a dance, ….and ambidextrous, twirling, with an unflinching face….cold…steely look in his eyes….twas something I can only describe as a “Ball Room Dance of Absolute Murder and Mayhem.”

This is the man you want dead?

Yes sir…

Then kill him.

I swing my blade, only wisping his black robe upward, to which the man turned around and laughed….

As his mouth opened to speak…the Man in green thrusted his, pitchfork through the back of his head…creating a human shish kabob….the blood splattering on my already filthy smugglers coat.

“Go back to town, talk to the crazy man…you may then go to the otherworld, you may want to buy some new armor, for if you are too weak for this land, trust that you are too weak for what lies beyond that portal…"

And before I can utter thank you and my mantra to change the climate of Danu…he disappeared…seemingly annoyed for my boisterous excitement…a sign that in my triumphs he only saw baby steps…

I am 62 years of age, and heading back to once again slay pigs and faeries, and sell their wears in pursuit of some pants that can prevent me from catching fire so easily….this otherworld is a place I must graduate into, and although I am too weak to survive here….trust that I will be back, for Danu demands it.

Warmly, Farmer

P.S. I still do not recollect who I was before I came ashore, but I found my boat. And the boat is too large for only one to operate as the four sets of oars suggest others came, or tried to come with me. Perhaps I will meet them one day.
You ****** dweeb lol writing story's about Celtic heroes, about lil pixel people slashing a dragons ball sack XD
But you still found your way to the forum

Things Fall apart Part 2

Farmer: I cannot explain but…

The Oracle: You have to go….I know…head to the castle, we will catch up later.

Farmer: Why do I feel so ..

The Oracle: Sad?

Farmer: Yes…

The Oracle: Do you want to know…really?

Farmer: Yes.

The Oracle: Your heart is breaking….

Farmer: What?
The castle grounds appear to be in a full riot mode. Frenzied. Patrons scrambling on the ground picking up diamonds which appear to be the tears of the two dragons. Two Giant Dragons wailing in the fountain, with Martha standing between them and 12 Maclir Guards. The Dragons appear to be crying and yelling out. The Farmer starts to help Martha in keeping the Mac Guards at Bay, who have managed to strap chains on the dragons.

As the the chaotic seen ensues the Farmer join Martha and begins sweeping both his axes, keeping the Maclir Guards away from Martha and the Dragons, as if to prove to Martha that he has grown significantly since she left the God of War to join those in their Prime. It is then…in an odd epiphany, that the Farmer becomes fully aware of his Love for Martha, and feels if he can help her in her crisis he can somehow win her over

Farmer: (sweeping his axes at the guards): Martha remembers this? (Smiling cheekily throwing on a straw yellow hat inbetween axe swings) Remember you gave me this hat when we used to kill Copp five and sixes? I still have it…I um..you know…its special to me…what I mean to say is that I..er..we miss you… and I lo(interrupted)

Martha: There no time for NONSENCE, help me save the double dragons! They are Jack and Sick but something strange is happening to them!!!! (Martha starts to freeze the chains strapping them down as the dragons shriek in pain)

Maclir Guard: You two better leave or be arrested! This is a matter of national safety; those two dragons either need to be killed to taken to our basement to be fully extracted for diamonds!!!)

Farmer: (sweeping his axes) Stay back, don’t hurt Martha! If you do..I will strike you down!!! (trying to look gallant in front of Martha)

Martha hands emit cold spells with a timing that is so acute it mimics his Cheif, hands spazzing outward like Tom Cruise in the Minority Report. For the cold spells take so long to cast, she has to think two or three steps of ahead for her combinations to be effective, no doubt she learned this under the guidance of those in their Prime, for she tripled her strength with her new training. Martha is so caught up in the worry of saving the Double dragons she does not see the cues that the Farmer is sending towards her, Like the “Girl from Ipanema” He looks…but she doesn’t see”

The right Dragon Jack: (screaming in auto-tuned voice)raaaaaaaaawrrrrrrrrrwooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The left Dragon Sick: : (screaming in auto-tuned voice)raaaaaaaaawrrrrrrrrrwooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As the crowd escalates into pure chaos, the Dragons appear to notice Martha and the Farmer fighting for their behalves. The Two dragons then nod at each other….and both begin to cast a spell in unison….

Right Dragon Sick: By the power invested in me by the DragonLord Armor
Left Dragon Sick: Titanum shell frame…Gold Trim….hand crafted by the Tunnel’s finest….
Right Dragon Sick: We cast…unison our last spell….
Left Dragon Sick and Right Dragon Jack in unison: Defensive….final….FORMATION

….creating a huge cloud that forms a white hexagon pyramid around the fountain , protecting the dragons, Martha and the Farmer from the Maclir Guards and the ruckus of a crowd. The Maclir gaurds and the crowd all stop in shock, trying to look into the structure but cannot see through its opaque white and grey structure…as if it were an glass casing of some sorts with the Double Dragons, Martha and the Farmer trapped inside.

Absolute Silence.

Farmer (voice echoing against the walls): ? Martha are you ok?

Martha: What is this?

The two dragons are now gone….and two bustling teenagers stand side by side,

Farmer:???? (blinks and rubs his eyes, and takes another look)

Jack: How’s the hatchet holding up, young Farmer.

Farmer: Wait…I do not understand…what is going on. Are you Jack?

Jack: Yes, for some odd reason these are the physical forms you see us as. We both. (Sick continues his sentence as if they we in full harmonic synthesis)

Sick: ..used the last bit of our energy to create this glass casing, in order to say our last good byes.

Martha: (In complete and utter shock) Jack…..Sick? What the hell is going on, don’t you know that Commander Torch announced 180 full was called just before you two decided to make a ruckus at the bank? Why are you doing this!

Sick: I am going to miss you so much Martha….you very well know what is going on. We must cherish what little time we have left….and you know that I love you.

Farmer: (Confused) What in Danu sake is happened…wait “Love?” (Staggers, taking a step back, leaning on his Jack hatchet in bewilderment)

Martha: (Begins to weep) But noo…please…I left the God of War for you, what will I have left if you leave

It becomes clear now in a deep sense of jealously, embarrassment and shame that Sick the Left Dragon and Martha are in love. The Farmer now…begins to feel embarrassed of showing off the hat she gave him in a novice attempt to court her during the ruckus before hand. It becomes clear to the Farmer now that Martha, in pursuit of love, left her former army to follow the Double Dragons…but what is this talk about the Double Dragons leaving?

Jack: We have reached full enlightenment.

Farmer: What do you mean, Enlightenment?

Sick: Hmmm…Farmer, listen. Twas the Lix perhaps I am unsure, the hormone growth, we grew to power too fast. At full strength, nothing can defeat us, then we realized in our enlightenment that the greatest power of all is to …to..(stops)

Farmer: To what?!?

Sick: Upon gaining the Dragon Lord armor, you will notice that you will have to collect eggs, pieces of beasts.

Farmer: Ok …so

Sick: You will realize that the armor is made from the pieces of beasts, I that you will eventually kill. But we were then chosen.

Farmer: (complete and utter confusion) What? What were you chosen for?

Sick: Farmer the armor is formed from the DNA remnants of giant boggans and spiders…unbeknownst to many is that the armor is still…it is alive..

Farmer: wait…so the DragonLord armor is alive?

Sick: Yes….The Dragonlord armor essentially metastasizes into the human bodies of those pure enough to stand aside Danu herself....and

The Left Dragon Sick (simultaneously): We become actual dragons.
The Right Dragon Jack: (simultaneously): We become actual dragons.

Jack: I assume it also had to do with the combination of using so many lix as well…for we grew to power at an exponential speed, but somehow, we were chosen and the dragonlord armor made us dragons…

Martha: (crying) but why does it mean you have to go….

Farmer: You will be sorely missed... will you ever come back?

Sick: Perhaps…yet Crom has nothing for us, and Danu…well she is still weeping.

Jack: We will tend to her needs in the spiritual realm.

Farmer: What about…will there ever be Justice?

Martha: (scowling at the Farmer) Justice? Stop talking about nonsense you know nothing about! You haven’t even set foot in the Resetting Wars and you no lix diet has rendered you useless!

Farmer: ….

Martha: SAY SOMETHING to make them STAY! (Frantic)

As the farmer places his hand through his beard…he next words will be perhaps the most important of his life yet. Jack and Sick enlightenment has given them a first class ticket to Danu herself at the cost of early retirement. Two requests are polarized in his mind with only the time to pursue one. Does he request for them to try to stay in Danu for the sake of Martha, his one true love, or does he request for them to inform Danu that the Resetting Wars is destroy Danu for the sake of everyone…. A battle of Virtues encapsulates his mine….(Love vs. Justice)

Farmer : (sweating)…err.. can you inform Danu …(stops, feeling the penetrating look of Martha)

Martha looks in shock as the Farmer studders through a question that is never fully completed. A look of deep anger and betrayal washes over her face as her upper lip curls up, the same face she had emmited while casting cold spells tokeep the Maclir Gaurds at bay.

(Silence)

Martha: SICK!!!! JACK!!!! DON’T DO THIS (crying) Farmer…say something to convince them otherwise.

Cue Music “The Living Years” Mike and the Mechanics
Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k&feature=kp

It becomes clear to the Farmer that the Double Dragons’ enlightenment is to be celebrated and is not reversible. Yet in celebrating their achievement it is like the last dagger into Martha’s heart ….losing her loved ones in the process. Here lives the first step of the split between Martha and the Farmer friendship, for the Farmer’s quest for peace did not anticipate this situation…

Light emits from both Double Dragons and the orb entrapping the four shines a bright white light

So bright…blinding light. …Begins to fade, reveal two Warriors at the apex of strength…

Jack and Sick Dragonlord armor…platinum titanium shell with gold trim…

Red Velvet interior..

Starts to crack…bustle…as the Two teenagers…start to twitch…as the armor sinks in their soft flesh. They begin to grow…morphing into their final form. Jack and Sick…the two Warriors…who became The Double Dragons.

…as the protecting casing shatters the Double Dragons change into their final form.

The Right Dragon Jack (In deep tone): My heart goes out to Sick, for in my lifetime I was fortunate to have a son, for he will carry on my legacy to become the Triple Dragon…And Sick, well he is left with a broken heart in his enlightenment. Perhaps once Crom gives us a reason to come back we shall, but for now…Safe Journeys.

The Left Dragon Sick: Farmer, please take care of Martha for me…. perhaps when the your Jack Hatchet becomes no use to you, this Mallet of Sickness can help you on your journey?

Farmer: I haven’t trained in blunt, and …please stay. Martha will be devastated!

The Left Dragon Sick, gives the Mallet of Sickness and a backpack to the Farmer. The Farmer then tries hold the Mallet of Sickness, so heavy is falls through his hands and thuds into the Fountain water…

The Left Dragon Sick: Well…then you better start on the haystacks then….Safe Journeys…

Martha : nuuuuuuuuuu (grabbing onto the tale of Sick as he begins to flap his wings)

Martha and the Left Dragon Sick start to elevate as Sick Starts to fly upward…and Martha grabs on to his Tale….20 30....80 meters above the fountain….Jack by this time has flown upward and cleared the castle entirely….The Farmer starts to run under Martha to prepare to catch Martha as she loses her grip…Martha then falls and lands on top of the Farmer, right in the middle of the ruckus of a crowd who are still collecting the last bit of diamonds in a rioting frenzy.

Farmer: Martha…don’t worry they will come back…(puts arms around Martha to comfort her)

Martha (pushes off the farmer’s advances) :YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!!!! In tears, GET YOU HANDS OFF ME (slaps the farmer )

Time slows down as the Farmer is sent backwards reeling from the slap…

*Slap (Echoes)

The slap on the farmer was so hard that it knocks off the straw hat off of his head…

The one of his Generals appears pushing people through the crowd approaching the Farmer.

General Patterson: Atteeeeention! (grabs the Farmer by the collar and lifts him one feet in the air, looking menacingly into his eyes) What did you say to her to make her that upset? Just because she is with those who are in their Prime doesn’t mean you have to be mean to her! Forget this!

Farmer (saluting): No wait, General Patterson….the Double Dragons…they reached enlightenment they just turned into Dragons…they left Danu. They will be back though…. she is upset I was trying to (interrupted)

General Patterson: ENOUGH (The General then denounces the God of War, and instantly joined Martha placing his arm around her)

Farmer: nuuuuuuuuuu (doubling over…reaching through the crowd at Martha and former General Patterson who are walking away. As the Farmer reaches to grab the arm of Martha which is then slapped away by Former General Patterson, who has now left the God of War and joined those in their Prime, presumably to support Martha in her bereavement)

Cure Music: Against All odds – Phil Collins
Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSQS06i7-w

Martha and former General Patterson Walk away in the chaotic crowd still rummaging for diamonds of the floor of the castle. The Farmer screams “I looove you Martha…waaaaaaait” Unable to reach them due to the fortitude of the crowd the farmer doubles over in pain, and throws up on an innocent bystander in the crowd …the crowd in a fenzy begin to knock and stomp on the farmer who is stronger enough to fight back but is so damaged from a broken heart and deep in an abyss of despondency he gives in, hoping to die in the moment.

Voice from deep inside of the Farmer…deep in the Belly of the Farmer lives a Troll, representing his former life on Zek, which carries all of the experiences of Shadow Knight Officer who ones commanded 50 guild mates for over 1 and a half years..

Oxuan: Heh….you wanted justice…yet you forgot about you stupid romanticism..

Oxuan: What will you do with a broken heart?

Farmer (rages)…SHUT UUUUUUUUUP

A dark energy emits from the farmer representing complete despondency while being pummeled by the crowd, who is collectively grossed out by him throwing up..…as Martha and Former General Patterson become out of view he lay on the ground with patrons kicking and stomping on him…he reaches his arm outward to the sky to no avail, viewing the Double Dragons who have cleared the castle entirely and are flying towards the sun….he then clenches his fist and clinches hit teeth.

Oxuan: That’s right….remember Zek…remember the pain of an entire world dying due to greed and lust for power…who really wants peace? Screw …them…screw everyone. You tried to do the right thing…why don’t we do other things for a while…

The Farmer stands up swings the Mallet of Sickness, striking four people into the crowd who were innocent bystanders rummaging for the last diamonds are knocked senseless. At the age of 142, this is his first action of spite and the first action of buckling under his own of principles of kindness taught to him by the God of War, and the second Pillar the Father of Stonevale.

Farmer: (laughing hysterically) How will I explain this to my Chief?

Oxuan: Yes….let the rage in your heart become your strength…screw everyone..

Farmer: Why do the good always get trampled on…all I did was try to be there for her…(begins to cry)

Oxuan: And they all let you down…

Farmer: (screaming) whhhhhhhuuuuuuuraaaaawwwwwwwr ( The Farmers remaining hair completely falling out due to stress)

Farmer: (twitching in pain) Hahaha (gasp) So this is what the Oracle meant about my heart breaking…indeed.

With the sky falling,

The lost of two childhood mentors

And a Broken heart

All at once.

Is too much. Too much for the Farmer to bare. His mind starts to falter, thinking of his soapbox rhetoric of peace now as an embarrassing dream of a newb. Giving into the abyss of pain that is Danu, his empathy erodes and he welcomes the new strength of apathy for this allows him to be more self motivated (screw shalemont, screw stonevale…I will mass murder Boggans until I am strong and sink my hatchet into the faces of those who have caused pain for others)…feeling unpure…he now blames Danu in the same why others do, who have lost their will for peace. As the crowd slowly dissipates, he looks into the sky….He catches his last glimpse of his two friends, who have reached enlightenment as Dragons….who look like two small ravens high in the sky, flying away

Farmer: Safe Journeys Sick and Jack….twas an honour. Perhaps your enlightenment has a silver lining, for it would shame me for you two to see me in my current state. For all Danu has taught me to this point is that the good die young and greed and power is pursued over ethics….

The Farmer walks slowly through the crowd emitting an energy pure disdain, and disgust, spitting randomly on someone who is around 100 lvls weaker than him. Leaving his journal in the fountain, with pages Swelling in the water and binding unraveling.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro

Brennan the Almighty scratches his head.

Brennan the Almighty: You need not an explanation? It appears you know this land.

Maddog: bring me the God of War. For Danu owes me heavy dose of Vengeance.

What appears to be ..half man…half...Pit-bull, steps off of a ship…crowded by soldiers…off of a great giant war craft…a heavy machine of sorts. Similar to American Landing craft boats used on Omaha beach during D-Day. As the Boat beaches itself up on the Sand….its mass heavy structure skids nearly halfway to the lighthouse. Large and heavy the Steel framed ship is blackened on the bottom side of the ship…shavings of heavy Blackice fall from the underbelly of the ship, sullying the lir’s reach beach.

As the farmer arrives at Heroes Landing, he sees what appears to be his entire army…collected, helping the soldiers off of the great huge ship, so many soldiers the crowd doubles in size. The farmer who is partially numb from the ramblings in the castle…looks through the crowd to see four of our finest, standing adjacent to the God of War herself.. The sight causes him a brief bit of comfort as his heart, previously shattered by the castle drama, starts to swell with pride.

The,
God of War
The First Pillar, The Right Arm, simply known as “The Great One”
The Second Pillar, The Father of StoneVale
The Third Pillar, The Oracle
And what appears to be a Monk, with small little child sleeping in his arms.

Farmer: (agitated)…I am unsure what is happening, but I need to confess the ongoing at the castle. For I believe I was involved in what led to General Patterson’s departure and Jack and Sick are now full fledged Dragons who have flown to see Danu herself... (He slowly raises his hand to catch the Oracle’s attention)

The Oracle: Have you met…the Fourth?

A tall man in a blue bhikkhu turns around to the Farmer and says….

Illustration of The Fourth Pillar, The Two Hundred and Eleventh Monk

The Fourth Pillar, The Two Hundred and eleventh Monk: shhhhh, (whispers) she is sleeping (laboring his tiny framed daughter in his giant, left arm he bobs up and down, like mothers do with their children in a soothing manner)

The little girl lay holstered on the inside of the Fourth’s bhikkhu, which is loosened to carry her weigh as her head lay on the chest of the 211th Monk…

The God of War: (Leaning sideways towards The Right Arm) What do you think of the proposal?

The Right Arm: Hmmmm. Has he any of the Chosen Ones amongst his ranks? They facilitated the greatest one Danu has ever seen.

Farmer: (confused, and then blurts out) Greatest one of what?

The Fourth Pillar, The Two Hundred and eleventh Monk: shhhhh,

The Father of StoneVale: (folds his arms)

The Oracle: (whispers) Farmer…know your rank, you are amongst Legends. Careful.

Farmer: I apologize..yet I h..General Patterson has lef(interrupted)

The Oracle: We know…just…remember to trust those who cared for you before you knew how to draw your weapons correctly.

Farmer: Aye (whispering)…yet what is happening?

The Maddog climbs on top of his ship. Which is now empty, Overlooking two armies. His suit, a navy blue in color, sparkling in the day light, with the left part of his uniform riddled with medals of Honour. Stubble on his beard like Russell Crowe in the Gladiator, he speaks..

Cue Music: The Marines' Hymn
Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRlQPD6Xiw

Maddog: Here yee…here yee! Some of you who know me know that I drew swords with men and woman who have became pixelated gods!(Nods at the Right Arm) You know that I left here due to the hate of Danu! I have returned! My soldiers seek refuge with the God of War! (All of his soldiers cheer a synonymous “Huuyaah” At every pause in their Chief’s speech.) I ask that you trust that the Generals on either side have your best interest in mind!

The God of War steps on the ship.

The God of War: We have suffered under the hand of those in their Prime for too long. Under the guidance of your generals, we have formed another great alliance!

The two armies appear to be in a murmur, some elated in joy and others upset, as the crowd approaches a small uproar of extreme awkwardness, the Maddog speaks.

Maddog: Now now! Have faith in your Generals! One needs not to worry. Know that this very event happened two versions prior! And has become the most dominant force in all Danu due to setting aside their differences!!! (maddogs soldiers respond in an enthusiastic “huuyuaah” While the God of War soldiers, lay befuddled in confusion)

Father of Stonevale: (Arms folded)

Farmer: is…this a..

The Oracle: yes it is, the merger will start now.

Farmer: but…we created a vision of philanthropy…we help the weak…we have purpose…what will happen if we leave our self-built paradise?

The Oracle: I don’t know, yet the thinking is left to the Generals, and the doing is left to the troops no?

Farmer: (looking down) Forgive me.

In an uncomfortable massive move, both armies remove their armies identifying markings on their clothes. On close inspections those who follow Maddog appear to be orderly, refined with built in structure….on the contrary those who follow the God of War appears to look like a ratpack of sorts, some organized and some orphans….The Farmer appears to be agitated, yet shamefully pleased that he has escaped being reprimanded by being involved in General Patterson’s departure. Yet…his anxiety is now beyond his limits of composure.

The Farmer has demoted himself from Guardian, to Clansmen
The farmer has demoted himself from Clansmen to Recruit

(sighs)

The Farmer has left his clan.

Farmer: (numb)….now what

God of War: We know will be referred to as…

God of War: (simultaneously) The Virtuous!
Maddog: (simultaneously) The Virtuous!

As the army, instantly doubles in size go into a prideful frenzy, a few in the crowd are in shock, presumably frightening of leaving their previous clan, as it served as all they knew. The masses begin to pump their fists in a frenzy of excitement, as the farmer gets jostled in the crowd and peers though the masses to see the Four Pillars , talking amongst themselves in secrecy, while the Father of StoneVale, remains with his arms folded.

Farmer: But..

Maddog: Those who doubt us!...Do so freely! I assume no rank before it is earned! My men know me very well and they will tell you of my deeds! But you can even ignore them! For in due time, we will shift the balance of Danu to that of good and take the world out of the hand of the Torch that has set it a blaze!

The Crowed yells (Huuuhyaaaah)

Farmer:(looking frantically around) ,,,er..um huaah (coughes)

Maddog : Let us show Danu our new found strength, by slaying that giant blue Dragon outside the Warden Stonehenge!

The massive Army, speeds off, some of foot, some on staffs…towards the Warden’s Stonehedge, stop just short of a giant Blue Dragon.

Farmer: Can we kill that? (Intimidated, as the sheer size of he dragons foot is larger than three or four of our soldiers.)

Maddog nods to the God of War, then looks back at the soldiers…

Silence ensures, as the Four Pillars step forward from the crowd toward the dragon.

Times slows down….

Camera zooms in and focused on the God of War in matrix fashion..

The God of War, slams both of her hands together (Poof) into a palm slap and closes her eyes…a blue mist starts to form around her which appears to be cold, misty air…a fog of sorts. Her previously rosie cheeks, turns into a deep blue as she looks as if she has instantly fallen into a deep medidation….closing her eyes.

Camera zooms out in a birds eye view encompassing the massive army and the dragon…. Almost to the map view….then zooms down on the Fourth Pillar, her daughter Asil and the Farmer..

The Fourth Pillar, The Two Hundred and eleventh Monk: Asil….(snuggling his daughter in his arms)…its time

The tiny framed daughter of the Monk, wakes up, climbs on tops of his father’s shoulders and pulls out a Bow, firing one Arrow nearly at a 90 degree angle…flat out upward in the sky

Farmer: What the….(confused) someone can get hurt doing that…it will land on top of someone hu(interrupted)

Asil: Papa!

The Fourth Pillar, The Two Hundred and eleventh Monk: Yes my dear?

Asil: You said I get to have gastor’s pie! (openly pouting, while readying another arrow in her bow)

Illustration of Asil, daughter of the Fourth Pillar

The Fourth Pillar, The Two Hundred and eleventh Monk: I know I know…just a little bit longer.

Farmer: (confused) Why, I have never…how are you a Pillar? What randomness conversations you have with your daughter is beyond me…we are readying to fight that Dragon no?

Asil: (laughs hysterically) Haha you're so funny!

Camera then pains out on a swivel moving in panoramic fashion to focus on the The First Pillar the Right Arm, who is crouches down as if on the starting blocks on a running track, using his giant pastel hammer like a kick stand…

With out hesitation The Right Arms leaps…

Farmer: (gasps) whoa..fast

The Right Arm leaps to Eye length of the Dragon, to which the Dragon has already breathed in and alert, hyper vigilant in attack position.

Time slows down even further, camera splits screens, showing The Right Arm at Face level with Dragon, with The second Pillar Father of Stonevale and the Third Pillar the Oracle on the ground…

The Oracle and the Father of Stonevale then cast spells on The Right Arm, who is now glowing a green aura, presumably a preemptive move to heal him before he takes any damage.

The beauty of the organized attack is as if the Pillars, are acting under the same brain …time slows down further

Just before the moment of impact the dragon begins to breath out cold air to freeze the right Arm, who is Airborne, with his giant pastel Red hammer cocked back behind his head, wailing,,,screaming (Raaaaaaaaa) as gravity and combined strength of his leap sends him hurling towards the dragon…

Then…out of nowhere Asil’s arrow comes in view out of the sky…the giant eyes of of the Dragon swivel to the right, spotting the arrow in the sky…the Dragons right paw moves to block Asil’s arrow like a great giant windshield wiper, which is easily done, yet in doing so, exposes the chest and belly of the beast in the direction of the God of War who still has the palms of her hands together

Farmer: (blinks, looking at the little girl on top of the Fourth Pillars shoulders) A diversion tactic?

Asil: (smiling) Do you have Gastor’s Pie? (A soft breeze kicks up Asil's bangs as her smile widens)

…the God of War finally releases her hands apart and opens her eyes , finally projecting her slow casted cold spell, well placed on the belly of the dragon, exposed by the dragon blocking Asil’s arrow….while the dragons right paw is raised to block the arrow, its massive weight of a few metric tons is shifted entirely on its left paw…frozen in this stance, the Dragon now becomes completely vulnerable for 2 and half seconds.

Perfection.As the strategy was hard to understand until now to the farmer, 1. God of War casts slow spell, ...2. Asil fires arrow, 3. Right Arm leaps, 4. Dragon swipes Arrow out of the sky, exposing its side to the God of War who freezes the dragon who is now completely vulnerable to the Right Arms attack...

The Right Arm sailing at an 45 degree incline flies past the head of the dragon…sailing down slamming his giant red pastel hammer into the left front paw of the dragon…slamming the giant paw 4 meters into the grown…cracking the earth underneath, which causes a minor earthquake, with the Dragons weight, already shifted to the left the cold spell wears off with his left paw stuck 4 meters underground pinning him into the earth

Giant Blue Dragon: (wailing in pain)

The doubling massive army cheers into a blood thirsty pride filled chant.

Maddog: (raises his hand, signify the newly formed army to attack)

The newly formed “Virtuous” army begins to attack the dragon from the right side, tearing its belly open from axes and spears and spells, while the Dragons attention is focused on the Right Arm.

The Farmer looks around in astonishment. Looking at the God of War through the crowd, she responds with a half smile and wink.

Farmer: I am …wow…perhaps this merger can work! Perhaps we can finally save Danu!

But then….

But then……

The Farmer notices that the Right Arm, has turned completely around, while the Dragon starts to pummel his backside. Unaffected …The Right Arm stares into the opposite direction….eyes….cold…steely….and hyper focused in the direction of the hill, towards the Tavern,

Farmer: What kind of Strategy is that? (Feeling a sense of energy…reading off the charts, the Farmer feels cooler, for something behind him has blocked the sun and hasted casted shade on him)

The Farmer turns around.

Farmer: (gasps)

Cue Music: 300 Original Soundtrack #14 - Come And Get Them
Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyHs2vYt ... 906E1DBA37

A menacing Army stands on top of the Hill behind the army “Virtuous” . who is already well on there way to killing the dragon.

The Right Arm, stands sideways...right side fending off the dragon as he is tanking the giant beast by sticking his giant pastel red hammer in the the dragons mouth using one arm….

…..while at the same time locking eyes with the army on top of the hill.

No doubt, tis the Army of those in their Prime.

The Right Arm locks eyes with their leader of their pack. A Twelve Foot Monster of Man. Looking down on all of us. In that moment an energy that can only be described as “ying and yang” “ matter vs. anti matter” ensue…

The leader of their pack, those in their Prime, breathes in calm. Eyes. Stoic. With a Vulture resting on his left shoulder.. and what appears to be well dressed man in bright pink clothing and a troll beside him….

Farmer: Leave us be! We are killing the dragon! As you can see, we are handling it decently! This kill is a symbolic measure of the marriage of two armies! Respect the virtuous!

Commander Torch aka Donald Rumsfeld: (silence)

Vulture: You haven’t the rank to even look my Chief in his eyes. Behold, the Robin Hood of Danu…Commander Torch Rumsfeld needs no introduction, he is the reason you can’t sleep at night! You would have died a thousand deaths if it weren’t for his graciousness.

Well dressed man in pink: (begins to laugh, then half bows before going into a well rehearsed pitch) ha ha ha HA (places his left pinky to the side of his mouth like Dr. Evil in the Austin Powers movie series)

And it is I, the spokesman of Prime,

the master of words, I may even Rhyme!

You have not a clue, of what you do,

But we always win, tis a matter of time!

You claim to save, Danu in her plight

But you are the dark! And we are the light!

There’s no place for you newbs, who haven’t paid dues

We take what is ours! And haters take Flight!

Well dressed man in pink: Ah ha Ha ha ha (places pinky to the side of his face)

Command Torch Rumsfeld then pulls out a worn bow, much too small for his sheer size. For the bow looks as it were crafted for a child, with initials marked (H.S.E.) etched in its wooden frame.

Farmer: (thinking) where have I seen that bow before

Well dressed man in Pink: (Leaning towards Commander Torch Rumsfeld) Half their soldiers have black ice on their feet.

Commander Torch Rumsfeld: (deep stoic tone) Then I will welcome the Mad Dog, with …

As the Commander Torch places an arrow into the worn bow and *** it back in aiming position. The Farmer notices that the bow has several broken strings, giving the bow appearance to look like a ..broken harp of some sorts. The strings seem to be flowing through the wind as Commander Torch Rumsfeld takes aim using the one string that is left in tact on the bow.

Farmer(scratches his head) I have seen that bow before!, Maddog!....God of War!!!! Call of the Army to move out of the way!!!!!!!!! (Before the Farmer can utter another word, Commander Torch Rumsfeld begins to utter something, while aiming his Arrow…)

Commander Torch Rumsfeld: (closes his eyes and whispers in deep tone) Let structure replace the bonds I have been deprived of..and let my arrow be my vengeance. For this world has no place for the outcasts, and therefore we have no place for this world.

Commander Torch then lets his arrow go, which appears to due nothing at first …..for the arrow moved so fast, the visible eye could not see, with only evidence of him firing the bow being the buckling of eardrums, as the arrow produced a sonic boom. Commander Torch Rumself then raises his hand, and all those in their Prime spread out and circle the new found army walking towards the beast….oddly …none of those in their Prime have weapons drawn, rather they are opening their backpacks, as if they assume to fill them with something.

Four seconds past by. (Time then slows down as the series of things happen in mere nanoseconds)

The Dragons eyes widen and it stalls, taking one step back and pauses.

The Dragons eyes then roll back into its head in a grimacing pain as hole instantly appears on its neck.

Behind the Dragon….one of the warden stone hedge columns shatters collapsing the entire structure and causing the Warden old world heroes to scatter.

Then Harry the Hanvar camp explodes and erupts into a fire at the tip of the peninsula.

The Dragons head slides cleaning off his neck, dead before anyone in the Virtuous Army even realizes it.

Maddog: (agitated) Who dares!!! To Take our rightfully owned Kill!!!!! (Takes a look upward, finding Commander Torch Rumsfeld in the crowd up on the hill).

Commander Torch Rumsfeld: Welcome back…./nods.

Maddog: (Freezing in Silence, his face whitens and staggers backward)

Vulture: (Hands a parchment to the Farmer) You have just been served.

Farmer: Wha? (looking over the document)

And with that, the patriotic feel of the new army, and there symbolic kill to form a promising union, is shattered into a thousand pieces by those who are in their Prime. The Virtuous army in complete and utter shock, as Prime members walk past them, some of them laughing and joking, collecting items off of the now dead dragon which is fully decapitated by a single arrow. All so simple, uneventful, adding more insult to injury of pride and creating a disintegration of internal integrity of the newly formed army, for moral was shaky to begin with, now…the army appears to be in deep I shame and embarrassment.

And just as they appeared they leave…with the entire 42 seconds with the Right Arm and Commander torch Rumsfeld, locked in a trance, for they appears to be two sides of the same coin, a coin that is beyond the understanding of mortals.

Father of StoneVale: Why did we even try to merge! What is this! I help the weak! That is my purpose! What are our new objectives, we haven’t even a mission statement!

Maddog SoldierZ: You arms were folded through all deliberations; you act as if you do not want to be here! Why do you act (interrupted)

Father of StoneVale: ENOUGH!!!

The Oracle: Don’t…

The Maddog soldierZ then rips off his new uniform in a rage.

Maddog SoldierZ: Screw this! I will follow that Commander Torch Rumsfeld!

Farmer: (agitated) Maddog, what of the conviction of your men? Where is the conviction in your speech on that Landing Craft? You men falter from one event!

Maddog: ENOUGH, STAND DOWN

The new found army begins to argue amongst themselves, cannibalizing, eachother with insults and pushing matches, the affect of being defeated in a ceremonious kill, has buckled the new armies structure. The sky, looking as peaceful as ever is juxtaposed against the scrambling self-deprecating army. The crowd goes into a foul frenzy. The Farmer sees the God of War weeping with the The Oracle comforting her.

Farmer: God of War…I have seen that bow before…in a dream..that Vulture gave me this paper...what does it mea(interrupted)

God of War: What will we do without him? (weeping)

Farmer: Who?

The Farmer looks on the Path leading to the East Docks to see the Father of Stonevale, slowly taking off his uniform

Farmer: (shrieks) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O. M G.

The Father of StoneVale embodies pure altruism.

Father of StoneVale: Stand down Farmer, I seek solitude.

Farmer: You can’t leave, we will perish without you.

Father of StoneVale: Perhaps it is why I should leave, for you to learn how to live without dependency.

Farmer: (pulls out his axe and sits on his knees, aiming the axe to his abdominal mucles) I will preform seppuku now..(weaping) Please..PLEASE (frantically)

Just then, then The First Pillar the Right Arm, The Second Pillar Father of StoneVale, and the Third Pillar the Oracle, walk towards the east docks.

Farmer: WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING!!!!!!

Farmer: (frantic) What is happening…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Father of Stonevale boards a small vessel, setting sail from the east docks.

Father of StoneVale: Farewell God of War, Pillars…young Farmer..

The Farmer looks back at the God of War, who has her hands in her face crying, and looks back at the Father of Stonevale, who is now on the boat, 40 meters away from the shore of the east dock…The Right Arm and the Oracle, send Salutes from the east Docks….as the vessel sails away.

Farmer: No

Farmer at his last wits end…snaps

Cue Music: Father Father : Laura Mvula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_u7hJLuxo

Farmer (laughing) No way…

Step.

.Step….step

Step Step Step Step Step….

Gallop…runs

The farmer starts to run, picking up a quick pace….running…in hysterical fashion…then leaps off the docks into the water and dives into the water…swimming towards the boat.

Maddog SoldierZ: Oh ffs what p******

Farmer: (swimming, and timing his strokes as his head bobs out of the water) (squealing) NOOOOOOOOOOOOo (gasp) (squeals) (head plunges back into the water…then pokes out again) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Right Arm: Loyal….

The Oracle: (heh) To fault, the tide will take him

The Right Arm: I will return to our original army, to keep fostering the youth, will he be ok?

The Oracle: It depends on how his encounter with the Fourth Pillar will turn out, but…it doesn’t look good he will lose his sanity in the water.

The Right Arm looks in disbelief at the farmer who is rapidly losing ground in the water, splashing and wasting his energy as he gets closer to the point of no return, and the boat, carrying the Father of Stonevale moving out of sight.

The Right Arm: (chuckles) The kid tried to save Danu, without having an understanding of it. Still he is a product of the God of Wars love, may it carry him to sanity. I have a feeling that one day, that young man will be able to carry the heavy blade...

The Oracle: (surprised) Him? ha, in his state he could barely lift it(interrupted)

The Right Arm murmurs something to himself, and heads to the Tavern...reaching into a wooden cart outside...and pulls out a Flower Pot, with a white and yellow single flower...just about to bloom. He (whispers) "Enough sun for you now....we will have to water you inside..

Confused for the first time ever The Oracle lifts her veil...using her eyes instead of her sixth sense, impulsively...she is compelled to watch..the Right Arm...carrying this flower pot walking into the Tavern...

The wind blows...

The Oracle looks back and places her veil down...trying to spot to the Farmer and the Vessel, which is now clearly out of view

The Farmer begins to tire from swimming, look back, barely seeing the Tavern and Lir’s Reach as it looks like a dot on a green patch of grass. (pedaling in the water) He looks in the opposite direction…and cannot see the father of stonevale anymore…too tired to swim back to the shore, he now is faced with the accidental circumstances of contemplating his mortality..

Gasping for air, without the strength to keep pedaling , he sinks into the water, swallowing the salt water..sinking…..sinking.

Sinking. (blacks out)

Oxuan: Stupid Farmer, had you only chose my route, you would contemplating going DPS or Full Tank with that well dressed man in Pink. Stupid Farmer, you haven’t even met the Magistrate…and you will perish in an ocean…seems fitting (Deep toned laugh) at least the ice cold water will mask your tears…..

Several hours later…

Scrusssshhhhhh……scruussshhhhhhhh

Brennan the Almighty and a what appears to be a Towering Wizard drags the farmer by his feet on shore…

Brennan: Farmer…farmer, wake up (thumping his chest)

The Farmer slowly opens his eyes, exhausted…tired of everything…. everything…pulling out his jack hatchet he nearly chops of off Brennan’s head before his hand is frozen completely in mid swing inches away from Brennan’s throat. With impeccable timing, the Towering Wizard has saved Brennan’s life.

Brennan eyes widens,…

Farmer: (laughing, while spitting up water)

Completely destroyed on the inside, the Farmer has past the event horizon of madness. For within two days, he has lost his army, the Second Pillar the Father of Stonevale has left, the Double Dragons have retured and a would be wife, Martha, to bear children with post war now considers him an enemy. With no hope of anything. He shoves off Brennan, who is now frightened and in regret for saving his life. In complete madness he denounces his entire army and becomes solo, and walks away.

Towering Wizard: Hail

A tall slender man, in pail blue gown with gold trim comes into the view. With an aura of Gandalf and Deckard Cain, his accent mimics that of Sean Connery

Towering Wizard: Stay a while and listen…

Farmer: (soaking wet) Who the hell are you! (Readying his Jack Hatchet) I hold no allegiance to anyone anymore and I owe no one. You should have left me for dead!

Towering Wizard: Hmmmm, listen Chap, when the executive functions of your brain subdue your raging emotion, you will realize that it isn’t your time yet. Plus didn’t the Oracle say you would be lucky if we crossed paths?

Farmer: (Walking past the Towering Wizard, missing the cue) I am so tired, of everything

Towering Wizard: You will have to save Oxuan before you can save anyone else. The baggage your former toon carries are ankle weights to your agenda here. It wasn’t his fault Zek died, and it is not you fault The Father of StoneVale left.

The farmer staggers and his eyes widen with back turned to the Towering Wizard…frightened to the core that this unknown figure so calmly spoke about his secret. For the Farmer had masked his former life to everyone…even his Chief, in hopes of avoiding being thought of as psychotic or schizophrenic from explaining the voices in his head. Feeling stripped to the core and naked…and tired of riddles, he turns around in complete nerdrage and hurls his jack Hatchet at the Towering Wizard, feeling deeply trolled and tormented. Yet the Towering Wizard in pale blue has already vanished. The Farmer’s Jack Hatchet, tumbles through the sky in tomahawk fashion, slamming into the lighthouse with blade sunken into the wall…pinning a picture of the Bearer of truth Veritas to the lighthouse.

Brennan: dude…calm down.

Cue Outtro Music: The Night They drove Old Dixie Down- The Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnyeqyCiLdo

The Farmer , completely exhausted, alone and just, done. Sits down with feet spread out in “Tom Brady Fashion during his losing super bowl performance”
Reference:

The Farmer begins to weap in what only can be described as an “Epic Wambulance” Completely broken and twisted, he forfeits everything he has learned in Danu thus far and regresses to his former self, Oxuan Farmer, 5th Shadow Knight, Lead Offtank and Officer of the defunct Guild Ascending Dawn. Chuckling and laughing to himself, he opens a Book of Rebirth, and Alteration Book….

Oxuan Farmer: finally, ffs (thumbing though the pages, jesus, what has Morgana done to the laws of Psychics in this world…. Dexterity is a secondary trait? What the ***** is going on here)

Oxuan Farmer: Stupid jsdbds Farmer, you need a Shield of Bastion and around 50 Lix. Something will have to go for you to max taunt. (Stretches)

Oxuan Farmer (shouts) Buying nightmasters coat!

The Farmer walks with a new gait. Trying out his staff, he falls off and mumbles something (I figure that out later). With a new build and without a care in the world, he takes a B-line to the tunnels.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro