Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM Pm me the proof

Ok. The previous thread has been locked, but because I have said that I wont be spending any money on this game until the issue regarding dogma has been resolved i need to ask for proof of the following quote by admin as to why Dogma was banned

Quote from admin:

"Re: Formerly Request Reinstatement of Dogma
by admin » Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 am

He was banned for out of game threats - this is something we take very seriously and feel it's our duty to take action on. If you are unhappy about something please remember to keep things ingame and do not make threats of action outside of the game."

End quote.

Now dogma has told me that he has never made any real life threats, so this leaves me in a sticky situation. I mean if out of game threats were made were the police called??? Have charges been laid, have investigations been made by authorities oustde of the company??? After all if OTM take threats seriously then surely this has been done. Ill check with dogma if he has received notification.

Seriously though why cant you just reply to Dogmas email??? Give him the proof that he has been banned for the reasons you have stated. After all he could have us all fooled and what better way for OTM to close the door on this issue once and for all.

Or PM me the proof so i can go back to my happy ways.

Either way, i'm just about over it all and may just delete this app. My wife will be happier for it anyway.
Danu server
Wentworth Druid lvl 172
Boogiman Ranger lvl 109
Dazzel Mage lvl 80
Wetank Warrior lvl 82
Taxman Rogue lvl 79

Re: OTM Pm me the proof

Ok. The previous thread has been locked, but because I have said that I wont be spending any money on this game until the issue regarding dogma has been resolved i need to ask for proof of the following quote by admin as to why Dogma was banned

Quote from admin:

"Re: Formerly Request Reinstatement of Dogma
by admin » Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 am

He was banned for out of game threats - this is something we take very seriously and feel it's our duty to take action on. If you are unhappy about something please remember to keep things ingame and do not make threats of action outside of the game."

End quote.

Now dogma has told me that he has never made any real life threats, so this leaves me in a sticky situation. I mean if out of game threats were made were the police called??? Have charges been laid, have investigations been made by authorities oustde of the company??? After all if OTM take threats seriously then surely this has been done. Ill check with dogma if he has received notification.

Seriously though why cant you just reply to Dogmas email??? Give him the proof that he has been banned for the reasons you have stated. After all he could have us all fooled and what better way for OTM to close the door on this issue once and for all.

Or PM me the proof so i can go back to my happy ways.

Either way, i'm just about over it all and may just delete this app. My wife will be happier for it anyway.
+1 +1 +1..............

Personally, this request is equivalent to asking God for his ID.
+1 to the idea.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

Dogma ban

Was something else the was post here on forums, he post some information the will be consider to a bussines harmful information , if you follow forums and read the threads before the get edited you will see a common factor in all game bans from info post here.

I will said is something relate it to consumer rigths specially to ppl in the USA.
A temporal account until my regular forum account is free it .
152+ Warrior
Danu
Unbrekable

Dogma ban

Was something else the was post here on forums, he post some information the will be consider to a bussines harmful information , if you follow forums and read the threads before the get edited you will see a common factor in all game bans from info post here.

I will said is something relate it to consumer rigths specially to ppl in the USA.
On behalf of our fellow freinds and for most I have something to convey to you Sicario:
Shut the hell up.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

On behalf of our fellow freinds and for most I have something to convey to you Sicario:
Shut the hell up.

Dont get me wrong I believe dogma ban is unfair and unjustified action from OTM to scare others to and keep forums without issues , but when a player put $400 on sigils like him and get screw like this is unfair. They never send warnings they just banned ppl to silence them.

They can mod this post but they never send me a warning so ik what I am saying. I have read other players warnings and finals warnings.

Dogma never on open forums he broke ToS from the game if you read are 2 diferent ToS. I was just pointing why papi and dogma got banned they used 1 term that usually is not a treat but a aggravate consumer asking why all this.
152+ Warrior
Danu
Unbrekable

Thanks Fro

OTM specifically stated he was banned from making an out of game threat, not breaking ToS. This does not fall under the games terms of service if it was made out of game. Which is why i have asked whether the relevant authorities were notified because if OTM considered this apparent threat serious enough to ban Dogma then they should have alerted the relevant authorities.

I just struggle to understand how banning someone from any sort of out of game threat actually whether real or perceived protects them if the threat was made out of game in the first place???
Danu server
Wentworth Druid lvl 172
Boogiman Ranger lvl 109
Dazzel Mage lvl 80
Wetank Warrior lvl 82
Taxman Rogue lvl 79

Thanks Fro

OTM specifically stated he was banned from making an out of game threat, not breaking ToS. This does not fall under the games terms of service if it was made out of game. Which is why i have asked whether the relevant authorities were notified because if OTM considered this apparent threat serious enough to ban Dogma then they should have alerted the relevant authorities.

I just struggle to understand how banning someone from any sort of out of game threat actually whether real or perceived protects them if the threat was made out of game in the first place???

Got nothing to do with ToS.

Any player or person for the matter with common sense knows that , those flexible ToS are dangerous for all us when they are enforce in criteria like this they can't differ from multi-nationality and diferent ages community post and what is real treat , today is dogma tommorow anyone else the they seems unfit under those flexible TOS.

what is wrong is wrong regardless of the person involve .
152+ Warrior
Danu
Unbrekable

Went i totally agree with u on the outta game threat. Does otm really think if someone is serious about an outta game threat that banning them from celtic heroes is really gone stop that threat? REALLY? Are they that absent minded or just using this no proof reason to ban someone because there feeling were hurt? I think alot of this could be solved if whoever decided to ban Dogma would just confess the REAL reason for his ban or show some sliver of evidence against him, but since they stand mute only makes u wonder when its your turn and what lies will be told about u.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

i think the truth behind dogma and papi is that they were becomming too smart over otms mind and were afraid they could really ruin the game with their amazing knowledge
LMFAO IP BANNED 4 TIMES XD