Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Formerly Request Reinstatement of Dogma

If he was banned for speaking up about what happened in beta (i dont know if its true) then he broke the NDA all testers had to agree to and in doing so forfeited his right to play the game. Again i dont know if he did get banne for that reason but if he did it was because he broke a contract agreement
Now i haven't really had much of a connection with the D-Man but i can honestly say contracts arent always followed exactly as stated. If he did what others said he did, well he was probably trying to protect us. I for one think that Dogma should be brought back.
Balor:
Mirim(rogue)
PraiseTheSun(Druid)
Youtube Channel: SunlightGamer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCG8h7 ... zjleUrfkbw

I agree. He should be reinstated to his pre banned state. I think it is immoral and not good for anyone to be banned without any prior warnings. (And to the best of my knowledge he never received any written warnings prior) What concerns me about the way Dogma was banned is that it would be possible for OTM to do this to anybody.

I want it know that I will not be spending another dollar on this game until things get fixed, both relating to dogma and the recent update.

OTM you can take the hard line, but at the end of the day, you need to take into consideration you obligation to correct first, warn second and then if required ban. My 2 cents worth.
Danu server
Wentworth Druid lvl 172
Boogiman Ranger lvl 109
Dazzel Mage lvl 80
Wetank Warrior lvl 82
Taxman Rogue lvl 79

i hate to be the person to be negative, but im sorry dogma but im glad you got banned. all you did for weeks was make my gaming experience awfull. like i was close to quiting due to your negative actions and rudiculous acusations towards me. and you would torture semper fi by reseting aggy fights which is totaly unfair. im more then happy that you were removed from this game and i think it was a service to the community admins pls dont bring dogma back he just ruins the game for others. and if you notice the only people that want him back are his clan members no one else.
Leagion- warrior- lvl 141

I feel betrayed, lost, and confused