Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dear Concordiia

Greetings from Balor,

We on Balor are a drama free bunch. We don't fight, or grief, or drag adds. We don't bother timing bosses, and we just barely got Mordris killed. It seems like you and your kin are losing that stupid war. We invite you to restart on Balor where the grass is much greener. We promise there will be no drama for you here. Your team could be level 200 in a month or two, and based on the ease in which you can kill Mordris, Hrungnir, Necro, EDL, and DL bosses I am sure you all would thrive here. You can join one of our fine clans or restart Concordiia on Balor and join us for Mordi kills!

Check out our server stats:
http://169.55.244.52:14246/gamestatsuni ... orld_id=52

At the end of the day... You can continue with the drama and the stupid war, or you can come to a server which desperately needs players of your skill level.

You're whole clan is welcome, or as few as one or two.
This post is not a joke, and its not a jab. It's an invitation.

So... Who is tired of the drama and ready to restart on Balor with me!
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Naming and Shaming Rule.

Re: Dear Concordiia

There are quite a lot of good people in Concordiia and they are very good at what they do. I don't think anyone in Unity would dispute this. Personally, I'd rather see a peace and cooperation that would benefit everyone on the server but, sadly, it doesn't seem like that day will ever come.

I think we all sometimes forget that there are real people with real every-day problems behind these toons. There are both good and bad people in game, just like in life. I have a few people in concordiia that I consider friends and play with regularly. They would be missed but would certainly be an asset to Balor as well.
Omega Weapon
Concordiia Clan
223+ Ice Mage
132+ Rogue
Donn Server

I can tell you the OP is absolutely wrong when he or she says balor is drama free. I have a thread joking about meeting Fingal and Balor into one as Fingor and those on Balor chimed in and said Fingal wouldn't want the drama of Balor.

I can tell you from first hand experience that there is griefing at edl bosses, 210 event, hrung, and just about every mord is a lock battle and then turn into add dragging. And of course all the wonderful trash talk.

I like how the OP talks about no drama and then calls an entire group of players a holes. I won't discount that there have been players act like Jenks on both sides on Donn. But to call an entire group of people assholes that have done nothing negative to you just is rude and uncalled for and ill-mannered.

The band app is full of drama between players and clans.

Fingal is the only truly drama free server.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Greetings from Balor,

We on Balor are a drama free bunch. We don't fight, or grief, or drag adds. We don't bother timing bosses, and we just barely got Mordris killed. It seems like you and your kin are losing that stupid war unity (a bunch of aholes from what I've heard). We invite you to restart on Balor where the grass is much greener. We promise there will be no drama for you here. Your team could be level 200 in a month or two, and based on the ease in which you can kill Mordris, Hrungnir, Necro, EDL, and DL bosses I am sure you all would thrive here. You can join one of our fine clans or restart Concordiia on Balor and join us for Mordi kills!

Check out our server stats:
http://169.55.244.52:14246/gamestatsuni ... orld_id=52

At the end of the day... You can continue with the drama and the stupid war which you are undoubtedly losing, or you can come to a server which desperately needs players of your skill level. Or you could just join Unity (a bunch of aholes though).

You're whole clan is welcome, or as few as one or two.
This post is not a joke, and its not a jab. It's an invitation.

So... Who is tired of the drama and ready to restart on Balor with me!

Nice troll. Mentioning the exact opposites of what Balor is to recruit :lol: