Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Peace on Donn

lol dova i understand now, your a saint and only u can find faults in people haha and just too perfect to kill our clan low levels in arena who dont even know why u kill them :D
And no Adi I'm not perfect...but I am a man and will own up to my faults....I don't act all innocent then have my girlfriend fight my arguments for me....and if you don't know who I'm talking about then u rly have no idea what this is about

I wouldnt bother listening to dova, he is a very different person ingame. Cussing people out. He himself has dragged adds at 205 when con was first made. And scar has done no griefing whatsoever at the time. I'd know, I was in con the second day it was made.

And I can confirm that syndicate started the griefing. Started at 205 edl. By dragging healing adds to heal boss. From there dova, and many others started cussing people in con out in shout.

I was not in con when ysyna was in, and he is a bad egg no doubt. And scar dealt with him by kicking. And not allowing him back in. Yet even after kicking him, syndicate continues to bully con members.

And don't get me started how much bad things they say in clan chat about people behind their back. (Main reason I never joined back).

-Una

Scar never kicked ysyna...he left conc and was back the next day just like stannis....and you have such a bad reputation on Donn that you had to switch servers....you do realize almost the entire server knows ur full of crap and untrustworthy
Another thing you say, is false. Because ysyna was never back in con. Instead ysyna quit. I'd know because he gave me most of his things when he quit. A way to apology for scamming me. Basically.
And again, you say whole server like you are able to speak for everyone. Good thing I honestly couldn't care less what any of you think, lmao.

And you own up to your faults dova? Lmao! That's a good laugh, how about owning up to being the one who started the griefing and bullying of concordiia?

I wouldnt bother listening to dova, he is a very different person ingame. Cussing people out. He himself has dragged adds at 205 when con was first made. And scar has done no griefing whatsoever at the time. I'd know, I was in con the second day it was made.

And I can confirm that syndicate started the griefing. Started at 205 edl. By dragging healing adds to heal boss. From there dova, and many others started cussing people in con out in shout.

I was not in con when ysyna was in, and he is a bad egg no doubt. And scar dealt with him by kicking. And not allowing him back in. Yet even after kicking him, syndicate continues to bully con members.

And don't get me started how much bad things they say in clan chat about people behind their back. (Main reason I never joined back).

-Una

Scar never kicked ysyna...he left conc and was back the next day just like stannis....and you have such a bad reputation on Donn that you had to switch servers....you do realize almost the entire server knows ur full of crap and untrustworthy
Another thing you say, is false. Because ysyna was never back in con. Instead ysyna quit. I'd know because he gave me most of his things when he quit. A way to apology for scamming me. Basically.
And again, you say whole server like you are able to speak for everyone. Good thing I honestly couldn't care less what any of you think, lmao.

And you own up to your faults dova? Lmao! That's a good laugh, how about owning up to being the one who started the griefing and bullying of concordiia?

Lol your funny cause if you knew scar was so greedy and made he started griefing us on skain first by healing him and talking crap...so don't try to turn it around on me I know the full story and have dealt with it while you on the other hand...left the server BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD REPUTATION...plus the fact that you left scars clan went to ghost and u talked hella crap about scar before leaving the server....so why you defending him now?

-Una

Also how would you know if ysyna ever went back to conc you were In ghost at the time....and when u decided to invite yourself to OUR first mordi kill no one wanted you there...along with ysyna and conc griefing us the entire time....then ysyna left conc the day after that...then was back in conc 2 days later before quitting the game just like you Because of the BAD REPUTATION you created for yourself

if anyone sits and read this whole thread from start to end...anyone will understand what bullcrap your talking abt repeating the same things....anyways the thread shld be blocked as it has served its purpose....and your too obessed with scar and his personal life.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It it's a random spectator they can't really judge tbh it would have to be someone who was unbiased and saw EVERYTHING that happened. If there was a person like this we could solve this. So far we have said out feeling and opinions but have done nothing to solve this :(

This has gotten way off track.

We don't have to like each other to exist peacefully on this server.
It's very simple... If everyone stops:
  • Talking trash while camping/one group is killing bosses
  • Spamming trades while one clan is trying to do a boss
  • Dragging adds on top of the other clan
  • Acting like children
The server will be less toxic for everyone.
If you want to start a thread about why you all hate each other please feel free.
this is solution..now mods pls close thread. its too far to talk abt personal lives of others.

You keep saying I left server because of bad reputation. I left because, 1. Needed to see new faces and 2. Less clan drama and less 2 faced losers like yourself dova

You concordians try to act all innocent and make us (syn) look like if we are the bad guys of the server. You all talk trash yourselves and interfere with our bosses and lixes on various occasions. All you noobs who just joined concordia have no idea about the clan history and should not even be commenting. I agree things go to far with the trash talk and affecting players emotions in real life needs to stop. It is just a game afterall. But as a game naturally rival clans makes the game more interesting. I personally don't want peace and will continue to go against all of concordia without resulting to cyber bullying. We don't have to like or group with each other but the cyber bullying/attacking and affecting peoples personal real lives needs to come to a end.
Android Server: Donn
Ranger lvl 213

Thanks Dova. We get your point, this is this. People would leave Concordiia and Concordiia would not have any success. But as it seems.. everyone in Concordiia loves it there. And our success and upgrade grow by the day. Me and my clanmates love the events, big bosses and Journeys we are on together as ONE.

I know, if i would have been so bad as you are making me look. We wouldnt be where we are in such short time. 25th aug was Concordiia created.

If you would just stop to talk about me and my private life all the time that would been great. Bcs, all you can do is guess. As I said you dont know me, noone of you knows me in real life. But I spend so many hours with my clan per day. That they learn who iam and i learn who they are. You dont have to go futher if you looking for awnsers. Ask a Concordiian member how he/she feels about me and the clan.

The only thing you do Dovakin, is talking cr*p, making up lies/stories and starting flame wars all the time.

It was soo quite and good when you was off for a couple days. Emidietly when you came back.. you started sh*t.

Why hate? Lifes too short for hate.
Take out your aggresion on levling or on bosses. Not on forums and try to filthy our name bcs you are envy of our success.

And you know that you wont get any kill as we kill Mordris as soon as he spawns. You so scared that you making up lies. Let the battlefield show
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------