Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Peace on Donn

pretty weird u just admitted account sharing of your bank account on forums.....and if not account sharing then someone would have traded the drops to scar "if he stole it"
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

dova its just a game and u r getting too involved in someones personal life...just saying

Adi you don't even know what your talking about...u don't even know 10% of the actual history of what scar says and does...I do I dealt with him....and the one person I'm standing up for most is annelie cause the sick things he says to her on a daily basis....idk how many times she has logged off and cried because of him....it rly pissed me off that someone could treat there wife's mother like that....even if u don't like each other pretend and don't be mean to each other...but I guess that's to much to ask from a person that has no morales and standards....someone who was never raised to be a Man

pretty weird u just admitted account sharing of your bank account on forums.....and if not account sharing then someone would have traded the drops to scar "if he stole it"

all clan banks are shared otm has alrdy dealt with this situation it's the one account allowed to be shared so a clan can progress...if u want I have evidence of him using harry clams account miiahs account ulos account and basically the top 20 Ppl in your clan he has access to there accounts and he bots them at bosses

Btw Adi from this statement alone shows you have no clue what ur talking about

yes no one needs to talk about anyones personal life. period. end of story. why bring annelie into this shes not even here to say her side. this isnt about that. move on. stay positive. have fun. its a game.

I dont feel tension in concordiia nor do our clannies i guess the tensions is coming from all the haters see our clan grow strong , concordiia is at peace , idle threats from syndicate and active have no bearing on our goals and as a clan we dont let it interfere with us progressing , if u guys spent more time playing and helping clannies u wouldnt have tention in yr clan , try looking at concordiia as a big brother who uwant to aspire to see you soon if u not to busy

yes no one needs to talk about anyones personal life. period. end of story. why bring annelie into this shes not even here to say her side. this isnt about that. move on. stay positive. have fun. its a game.

Annelie doesn't have a forum account no...but I talk to her on a daily basis and she is a rly good person and friend of mine...very innocent and helpful...that's why I'm suprised miiah could act like this...if you want I could help anne setup a forum account and she will back me up on all my claims cause she knows I care bout her and helping to stand up for her

true, i dont know what i am talking abt because this is all speculation....
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I dont feel tension in concordiia nor do our clannies i guess the tensions is coming from all the haters see our clan grow strong , concordiia is at peace , idle threats from syndicate and active have no bearing on our goals and as a clan we dont let it interfere with us progressing , if u guys spent more time playing and helping clannies u wouldnt have tention in yr clan , try looking at concordiia as a big brother who uwant to aspire to see you soon if u not to busy

Lol ulo your finally able to kill some big bosses which we have been killin for months the only difference is we don't all share accounts and let scar bot them on bosses....I know exactly how he does it...bots harry as the tank bots the druids full heals and support...then bots all your dps using the same skills in a certain order again and aging it's called a loop...ppl use it when botting...then again ofc you know this since your one of the ppl that allows scar access to your account

true, i dont know what i am talking abt because this is all speculation....

If u don't know what your talking about then stay out of the situation....I'm bringing up facts not statements